Dr Shamila Moodley

• Psychiatry

4th May 2016
Written by a patient at Capio Nightingale Hospital

Saw this Dr on one occasion as a patient under wlmht suffering with BPD type II two days after an overdose. The dr was immediately rude to me and seemed baffled I enquired about psychology over medications that clearly wernt helping me and putting me at risk. Didn't listen to anything I had said and caused further trouble between my nurse and me. Furthermore she was visibly angry that I was upset and challenged my moods causing me further upset and forcing me to leave. She decided to remove me from ALL assistance because she couldn't help. Maybe she is only nice to people with money?

1st February 2016
Written by a patient at Capio Nightingale Hospital

Shamila was an excellent facilitator and collaborator with mental health. She spotted issues that I didn't appreciate might be there and oversaw all elements of care. Would definitely recommend her practice.

9th December 2015
Written by a patient at Capio Nightingale Hospital

I have been seeing Dr Moodley for a year. I have found her to be incredibly kind and supportive, and has also helped with my family understanding my condition. I would fully recommend her to others. Talked me through all of my potential treatment options and liaised with therapist on my care. I honestly don't feel there is anything i think she could improve on.

Nearest Psychiatrists