Dr Shamila Moodley

• Psychiatry

6th March 2018
Written by a patient at Capio Nightingale Hospital

I have been a patient of Shamila's for 3 years, and I can honestly say that she saved my life. I went to her at the lowest point in my depression and she was kind, supportive and incredibly caring. She not only supported me but my parents as well, helping them best understand my condition and the way they could help me best. She was always available, and kept my GP updated continuously. Any medication changes or suggestions were always discussed very openly with me. She listened to both my feelings and physical symptoms, working with me to try the best medical combination for me. I can not recommend her highly enough - she is incredible!

31st January 2018
Written by a patient at Capio Nightingale Hospital

Dr Moodley is a lovely, kind and very helpful doctor who listened to everything I had to say. She gave great advice and was extremely understanding of all issues I mentioned. Great doctor, would definitely recommend to my friends and family if they ever require help.

12th January 2018
Written by a patient at Capio Nightingale Hospital

Dr Moodley was friendly and compassionate, answered all questions

19th December 2017
Written by a patient at Capio Nightingale Hospital

I had seen Dr. Moodley as a psychologist for more than half a year, I found her to be a friendly person, easy to talk to, very approachable. I believe Dr. Moodley is a quite experienced practitioner, she understood my problems fast, and supported the conversations in a understanding, positive, and encouraging way (I always found myself leaving her office with a smile). I really appreciated Dr. Moodley's help through a difficult time of mine. I would recommend her expertise to other people.

30th November 2017
Written by a patient at Capio Nightingale Hospital

Can’t recommend Dr Moodley enough. Together with the therapist she recommended, they helped me navigate a very tough and dark period in my life.

Nearest Psychiatrists