Dr Shailesh Vadodaria

30th January 2020

I initially had botox with Mr Vadodaria and decided to go for upper blepharoplasty after I developed a really good relationship with his clinic in Watford and fully trusted Mr Vadodaria after being happy with Botox treatment. I had fantastic results following my upper blepharoplasty procedure that I had done under a local anaesthetic at Macs clinic in Watford. They were very flexible with dates for my surgery which I had to plan in advance and combine with travelling to Watford and my accommodation following the procedure. On the day of the surgery everything went very smoothly and the staff in the clinic was extremely supportive; the practice coordinator really looked after me as I was a little bit anxious to have the procedure. I had speedy recovery and had my two first follow ups in the first week following my procedure that I am now considering a procedure of facelift with Mr Vadodaria. Definitely do consider him if you are looking to have un upper eyelift as his work is outstanding and his team is genuine, professional and very caring.

6th January 2020

Very happy with Dr.Vadodaria's team and himself as a surgeon. Very great experience getting my dimples made. Thank you.

23rd December 2019

I really enjoyed being taken care of by Mr.Vadodaria. His experience and professionalism gave me peace of mind from the beginning. Clearly an expert in his field and will clear any doubts you have regarding plastic surgery.

20th December 2019

Great experience

24th July 2017

Removed too much cartilage making the left side of my nose lopsided, I never had this problem before surgery. Asked him to make my nose straight, my nose looks exactly the same. Does not listen and does his own thing in the surgery room. I now have to go for a revision with another surgeon to make my nose straight, and fix the cartilage problem that Shailesh did.

• Plastic surgery