Dr Shaikh Haq

• Psychiatry

« 1 2 3 4 »

4th March 2017

Dr Haq is very thorough. He is a great listener and communicator. I would highly recommend him.

18th August 2016

I cannot recommend Dr Haq Highly enough he has helped me get the control in my life back. Since first seeing him I felt straight away that he actually cared about me and wanted to help me, he has always been very friendly, is almost always smiling and has a great sense of humor. Lastly if your reading this Dr Haq Thank You!

17th July 2016

Dr Haq was extremely interested in everything about me. He is a friendly calming individual who listened carefully and thoroughly to everything i had to say. He really seemed like he cared about what i had to say and i did not feel as though i was being rushed through my appointment.Because Dr Haq appeared to care so much i instantly felt comfortable and it really allowed me to open up. Because of the circumstances i was offered the chance by Dr Haq to call whenever i needed a chat or some advice. For me this is going beyond the call of duty and is something that shows he really cares about patient welfare . I would highly recommend Dr Haq even after having only 1 session.

22nd June 2016

Hi I saw Dr Haq At his clinic in Gosforth I really enjoyed it he treated me very well he listened to everything I had to say I don't think there are many doctors like him out there

9th May 2016

Listened carefully - not pushing us to say anything we didn't feel was the truth. Light sense of humour kept our son at ease and allowed for open trusting conversation. We felt that we were able to get to where we wanted to with the guidance of Dr Haq. I would recommend for other teenagers.

« 1 2 3 4 »