Dr Shahir Hamdulay

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Rheumatology

17th November 2017
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

I am a patient of Dr Hamdulay. I think the comments of his bad breath is very inappropriate. Maybe you should be suggesting oral hygiene or offer him a mint next time you see him.

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

Dr Hamdulay is a complete professional and listens very attentively to his patients. I have been his patient for some time now and I have nothing but praise for everything he has done for me. He has even seen me as an extra patient when his list was already full. He is One of the best, truly caring and completely understanding. Comments saying his breath is offensive is completely unnecessary. The guy should be judged on his professional ability and care. Maybe he did not get a chance to eat or drink that day. These guys work non stop in hospitals. I would recommend him 100%.

8th November 2017
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

I have been a patient of Dr Hamdulay for sometime and I find him well mannered and very professional. I have to agree although at times I have found his breath to be quite offensive but that does not get in the way of the great work that he does.

5th November 2017
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

I have been a patient of Dr Hamdulay, for many years now, and i found his commitment, devotion for his patients, absolutely unparalleled. The level of knowledge he possess and the way he translates the most complex information , so any J. Blog like me can understand, is outstanding. Impeccable manners and ALWAYS smelling nice. I find the reviews, like the one above, absolutely disgusting and inappropriate when you are suppose to review that professional's work performance, not the colour of the tie or the breath. Maybe, he didn't even had time to eat that day. How that impacts on the patients care, is beyond me and comments like these, should be removed.

28th March 2017
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

He has an easy way of explaining complicated matters and has patience and time for his patients

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists