Dr Shahir Hamdulay

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Rheumatology

16th May 2018
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

I'm not happy with the level of care that I've received from Dr Hamdulay. Dr Hamdulay rushed the appointment was not attentive and made me feel very uncomfortable. I'm surprised that he has so many great reviews, he's probably writing them himself!!

24th April 2018
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

Dr Hamdulay is the best doctor that I have ever had the pleasure to be seen by. He is compassionate, LISTENS to your Problems and I feel valued and cared for. I feel reassured every time I see him, and he also extends this level of care to my mum

13th April 2018
Written by a member of staff at Northwick Park Hospital

This is unbelievable! How is this site letting this people, even though I’m pretty sure it’s just someone with a grudge against Dr Hamdulay, write this disgusting stuff it’s beyond me! Whoever you are, you should be ashamed of yourself! Thrashing or reducing somebody’s amazing work to this “ smelly mouth “ ....it’s beyond me!

6th April 2018

Good but smelly mouth

30th March 2018
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

Dr Hamdulay provided me with great care since 5 + years , excellent knowledge of medical very humble & caring. I am very lucky to be treated under such Doctor .I have very rare unusual health issue but because of Dr Hamdulay today i am back on my feet. Every time my health was unstable Dr Hamdulay was always there gave me same level of care and confidence .

Short link to review Dr Shahir Hamdulay: http://iwgc.net/efnzb