Dr Shahid Aziz

• Cardiology

27th June 2019
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Dr. Aziz was very reassuring during my angiogram and stent insertions. He checked if I was alright several times during the procedure which made me feel very relaxed. At the post operative appointment, he was happy to discuss any queries that were raised. I would recommend him without hesitation and would like to thank him and his team very much for giving me a new lease of life.

17th January 2019
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Dr Aziz was polite,friendly,always able to explain things thouroughly and a great bedside manner.Always keeping you informed of what was happening and how you were doing.The procedures he carried out on me were done expertly and without any drama.Always explaining what was happening and what was needed at each stage.I am more than happy to give him a great review.Thank you Dr Aziz.

3rd December 2018
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

I saw Dr Aziz in his clinic on the 28 Nov. which I have been attending for the past 7 years, I have every confidence in him and he has always behaved as a perfect gentleman. I was so glad that it was he who referred me for aortic valve replacement 8 years ago yours sincerely Mr R J Porter.

Nearest Cardiologists