Dr Shahid Aziz

• Cardiology

1st October 2016
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

I received excellent care throughout my stay at Southmead hospital with this Consultant. He listened to my concerns & his interpersonal skills were excellent. I would recommend a patient to his care

29th June 2016
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Dr Aziz, was very reassuring, he explained there would be no pain just a little discomfort, when having surgery for narrowing artery, I felt very calm and relaxed. He explained the importance of my medicine and in a follow up appointment examined me asked how I felt and assured me everything was ok. I have been unwell for sometime and have had to visit several hospitals during that time and have not found any wanting. The NHS have had some bad press at times but I can only speak as I find, we have some wonderful medical staff,very caring and helpful and I am truly grateful thank you!

11th June 2016
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

I have been looked after by Doctor Aziz for the past three years. He has always taken great care to ensure that my treatment plan is what is best for ME. I have total confidence in his abilities and really like the fact that despite being very busy, he always takes the time to explain each element of my treatment. His approach leaves me feeling that I am involved in the decision making process after receiving his always very sound advice. He listens to what I say and gives detailed explanations to alleviate any concerns that I may have.

19th May 2016
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

If you need help resolve your heart troubles then you need look no further, put your trust in Dr. Aziz as I did and get total satisfaction. He will explain to you what you require to get healthy again without any fancy words and will support you to recovery, as he did with me. commend him highly.

5th May 2016
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

I usually do not prefer leaving reviews but felt it absolutely necessary on this occasion. Dr. Aziz is extremely knowledgable & experienced. I was rushed for a heart attack scare by the paramedics due to high blood pressure. Dr. Aziz as an seasoned and thoroughly experienced surgeon/consultant did not go for any invasive (surgery option) straightaway but rather went for all the possible tests available before making the decision. It was thankfully due to his vast experience and his ability to foresee and plan effectively, I was prevented to go any unnecessary surgery to open up my heart/body. Not only did he did the right thing but was very supportive and informative all this while. Whilst waiting at the hospital, I also heard from numerous other patients and their family members who well reputed he is and thorough with attention-to-detail approach he practices within his department.

Short link to review Dr Shahid Aziz: http://iwgc.net/eetsb