Dr Shahid Aziz

• Cardiology

25th March 2017
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Each time we saw Dr Aziz regarding my husbands health,he was always happy to sit and talk to us both regarding any questions and queries that we both had. We always went with a A4 page of of questions , and there was never any pressure answering the concerns we had, or being made to feel there wasn't enough time for him to deal with this. When my husband originally was rushed into hospital in March 2012 , the care taken in carrying out all tests and scans required was exceptional, and due to him my husband was diagnosed with rare Amyloidosis disease and coronary heart disease. Thanks to him this was picked up by an MRI Scan. We would highly recommend him as a doctor and it was always a pleasure to see him and be treated so well.

12th March 2017
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Quick & easier access to patients records would make it easier Unfortunately errors can creap in when trying to streamline this process so it has to be as simple & foolproof as possible Trying to condense patient's notes in to a managebla reference system is something to work on

1st October 2016
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

I received excellent care throughout my stay at Southmead hospital with this Consultant. He listened to my concerns & his interpersonal skills were excellent. I would recommend a patient to his care

29th June 2016
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

Dr Aziz, was very reassuring, he explained there would be no pain just a little discomfort, when having surgery for narrowing artery, I felt very calm and relaxed. He explained the importance of my medicine and in a follow up appointment examined me asked how I felt and assured me everything was ok. I have been unwell for sometime and have had to visit several hospitals during that time and have not found any wanting. The NHS have had some bad press at times but I can only speak as I find, we have some wonderful medical staff,very caring and helpful and I am truly grateful thank you!

11th June 2016
Written by a patient at Southmead Hospital

I have been looked after by Doctor Aziz for the past three years. He has always taken great care to ensure that my treatment plan is what is best for ME. I have total confidence in his abilities and really like the fact that despite being very busy, he always takes the time to explain each element of my treatment. His approach leaves me feeling that I am involved in the decision making process after receiving his always very sound advice. He listens to what I say and gives detailed explanations to alleviate any concerns that I may have.

Nearest Cardiologists