dr-sethu-wariyar

Written by a private patient at Chailey Heritage Clinical Services
28th February 2021

My son and I met Dr. Wariyar today and I would wholeheartedly reccommend him to anyone looking for a paediatrician with expertise in ADHD/ASD. My son was very nervous during the appointment and Dr. Wariyar spared no effort trying to make him feel at ease, connect with him and build up his confidence and self esteem. Dr. Wariyar has a gentle and compassionate demeanour, and a lovely sense of humour. I felt he took a genuine interest in our family and took ample time exploring ways to help. We are very grateful for this.

10th July 2020

Dr Wariyar was extremely understanding of the situation we had with our son and made every effort to see him as soon as possible and provide the medical care he required. He is a very approachable and kind man, and his friendly manner has worked well with our son. He always goes the extra mile to ensure any concerns are dealt with swiftly and the appropriate changes to treatment are introduced without delay. We are very happy to continue our son’s care with Dr Wariyar.

30th April 2020

Dr Wariyar is a very empathetic and frankly, likeable man. He quickly developed a deep understanding towards my son and myself when we first met him for a consultation and assessment. He appreciates our challenges and takes the time to give thorough explanations, which leaves one feeling very supported. He is clearly passionate about supporting children with ADHD and is devoted to understanding and advancing new and best practise. He always has new strategies to support my son when issues arise. His soft skills make him a very good partner in managing a child with special needs.

7th February 2020

I visited Dr Wariyar with my son who was given an ADHD diagnosis by him. Dr Wariyar was amazing in the way he presented the diagnosis and how this is more of a gift that needs managing. He made things very clear and took a lot of time asking questions but also explaining everything to us in such a positive manner. He also really listened to what my son had to say. Both myself and my son now understand so much more about ADHD and feel positive about the journey ahead. Have to also say the after care follow up with personal emails from Dr Wariyar has been absolutely incredible and very reassuring. I totally recommend this wonderful man.

7th February 2020

Dr Wariyar has really helped us with our son's ADHD diagnosis; he has explained how it impacts children in all areas of their lives, and given us strategies to help with our son's anxiety and confidence, we would definitely recommend him.

• Paediatrics