dr-sethu-wariyar

10th July 2020

Dr Wariyar was extremely understanding of the situation we had with our son and made every effort to see him as soon as possible and provide the medical care he required. He is a very approachable and kind man, and his friendly manner has worked well with our son. He always goes the extra mile to ensure any concerns are dealt with swiftly and the appropriate changes to treatment are introduced without delay. We are very happy to continue our son’s care with Dr Wariyar.

30th April 2020

Dr Wariyar is a very empathetic and frankly, likeable man. He quickly developed a deep understanding towards my son and myself when we first met him for a consultation and assessment. He appreciates our challenges and takes the time to give thorough explanations, which leaves one feeling very supported. He is clearly passionate about supporting children with ADHD and is devoted to understanding and advancing new and best practise. He always has new strategies to support my son when issues arise. His soft skills make him a very good partner in managing a child with special needs.

7th February 2020

I visited Dr Wariyar with my son who was given an ADHD diagnosis by him. Dr Wariyar was amazing in the way he presented the diagnosis and how this is more of a gift that needs managing. He made things very clear and took a lot of time asking questions but also explaining everything to us in such a positive manner. He also really listened to what my son had to say. Both myself and my son now understand so much more about ADHD and feel positive about the journey ahead. Have to also say the after care follow up with personal emails from Dr Wariyar has been absolutely incredible and very reassuring. I totally recommend this wonderful man.

7th February 2020

Dr Wariyar has really helped us with our son's ADHD diagnosis; he has explained how it impacts children in all areas of their lives, and given us strategies to help with our son's anxiety and confidence, we would definitely recommend him.

6th February 2020

I have taken my son (18yrs) to see Dr Wariyer twice in the last six months and cannot recommend him highly enough. He gets onto the same wavelength and explains things in such a way that my son actually listens to him and takes notice. He explained many different coping mechanisms to help my son study his A levels, general happiness, thought processes, sleep and boost his confidence. Both my son and myself now understand more about teenage boys with ADHD and the chemicals in their body, made total sense. I'm so impressed, and would urge any parent with a child struggling to go and see Dr Wariyer, it has made such a difference to us as a family.

• Paediatrics