Dr Sergey Boyadjiev

• Psychiatry

Latest Reviews

28th May 2015
Written by a patient at Lerwick Health Centre

You would think that as a Psychiatrist this man would be trained to listen to what his patients are saying , at least that has been my experience with the many psychiatrists I have seen for my chronic depression in the past . Instead I couldn't get a word in & had to sit listening while he spoke to me in a very negative manner , when I did get a chance to speak I felt as though he had absolutely no empathy or compassion towards me . He changed medications that I have been on for years which had a negative impact on my well-being before dismissing me , telling me to leave his office which I did with tears running down my face. All this on my first appointment & without referring to any notes . I have spoken to other patients that have had the misfortune of being seen by this so-called Psychiatrist & many of them have relayed similar if not exactly the same experience. I'm afraid I cannot make any constructive comments about this professional (?) but would advise patients to avoid him at all costs . He is capable of doing more harm than good .

Doctors working at Lerwick Health Centre