Dr Senthil Balasubramaniam

9th December 2014
Written by a patient at Chartham Surgery

Dr Senthil is very efficient but caring, he put me at my ease at what was a difficult time for me and suggested a number of options and follow up care. Incredibly easy to talk to and a good listener, very impressed and I left feeling I wasn't dealing with this problem alone. Excellent sense of humour too!

19th November 2014
Written by a patient at Chartham Surgery

thorough and very helpful.

19th November 2014
Written by a patient at Chartham Surgery

Dr Senthil is very professional and is interested in trying to find out what my problem is. He has gone through a variety of options and hopefully we will get some answers back soon from the tests ordered. Highly recommended.

16th November 2014
Written by a patient at Chartham Surgery

I was offered an appointment on the same day. I was seen within 5 minutes of the appointment time. Doctor was approachable, listened to me and had a good sense of humour. He shared the treatment strategy with me, gave me details of possible side effects and genuinely made me feel a partner in my treatment also outlining other strategies that may be tried. Pharmacist was helpful when drugs were not in stock. Overall an excellent experience.

15th November 2014
Written by a patient at Chartham Surgery

Dr Senthil has recently taken over from my previous GP at this surgery. I have needed to see him twice. I have found that he has time for you and is a good listener. His advice on managing my blood pressure has been spot on and I feel much better than I did previously.

Doctors working at Chartham Surgery