Dr Sean Weaver

• Internal (General) Medicine

Latest Reviews

28th July 2016
Written by a patient at Royal Bournemouth Hospital

Dr Weaver is a truly exceptional doctor and person. I have been under his care for about 8 years and truly trust his judgement and treatments 100% If you have any gastro issues or problems you will find no better person that him to care for you. He cares for you as an individual and a human being and has the time to lisiten to what you say.

7th December 2015
Written by a patient at Royal Bournemouth Hospital

I met Dr Weaver when I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease in my first year of university. I have now moved back home and have become a health professional myself. In my experience as both a patient and a professional, I have never met a dr who is as compassionate and skilled as Dr Weaver. He has treated me through a very difficult time and, even though I have now changed consultants, dr weaver and his team are still able to offer me advice on the occassional time I have requested it. I will never forget the treatment and care I received by dr weaver and his team.

25th April 2014
Written by a patient at Royal Bournemouth Hospital

Dr Weaver is by far the best medical professional I have ever encountered. He is a thoroughly delightful man as well as a competent doctor. He listens to patients and shows genuine concern for their wellbeing, something that is so often lacking in other doctors. I 100% trust and recommend him and am honoured to be one of his patients.

7th October 2009
Written by a patient at Royal Bournemouth Hospital

Dr Weaver is a very approachable individual, and isn't at all condescending towards his patients. He is truly dedicated and cares about his patients and I would reccommend him.

Nearest Gastroenterologists