Dr Sean Emmott

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

3rd July 2017
Written by a carer at Cross Hills Group Practice

Although dr emmott was running late, he did not rush or hurry us. We were there with my elderly father who was feeling low in mood and was prescribed some anti depressant. Dr emmott took the time to explain how the tablets work and possible side effects even though my dad struggles to hear at times. He was patient and we felt the care was excellent.

18th September 2016
Written by a patient at Cross Hills Group Practice

After listening to what I thought was wrong with my shoulder Dr Emmott explained what it would be , offered an injection there and then . I experienced little pain, and after 1 week my shoulder was back in use.After 2 months of discomfort and limited use this was a great result.

16th September 2016

Always ready to listen

11th August 2016
Written by a patient at Cross Hills Group Practice

Provided professional and open advice. Was extremely approachable, relaxed and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him, especially to those that feel nervous about visiting their GP. I came out of the surgery feeling relaxed and confident with his advice.

10th August 2016
Written by a patient at Cross Hills Group Practice

I would recommend Dr Emmott to anyone he has been great through my medical condition.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »