Dr Sean Emmott

« 1 2 3 4 »

18th September 2016
Written by a patient at Cross Hills Group Practice

After listening to what I thought was wrong with my shoulder Dr Emmott explained what it would be , offered an injection there and then . I experienced little pain, and after 1 week my shoulder was back in use.After 2 months of discomfort and limited use this was a great result.

11th August 2016
Written by a patient at Cross Hills Group Practice

Provided professional and open advice. Was extremely approachable, relaxed and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him, especially to those that feel nervous about visiting their GP. I came out of the surgery feeling relaxed and confident with his advice.

10th August 2016
Written by a patient at Cross Hills Group Practice

I would recommend Dr Emmott to anyone he has been great through my medical condition.

10th May 2016
Written by a patient at Cross Hills Group Practice

I felt that I was treated well and was fully involved in the decision-making process

11th April 2016
Written by a patient at Cross Hills Group Practice

Bilateral thoracotomy surgical ablation(Hybred ablation) Considerer the benefits of this procedure specifical for those patiant with AF invovling a enlage left atrium. Reulting in the elimination of AF on the left side of the heart by externally ablating the outside of the atrium. Leaving the node intact. Followed by ablation of internal areas specific to the left ventrical/atrim following the US work and that being carried out by Dr Guy Hayward at Plymouth and more recentley by Dr Jane Caldwell at Hull. Local areas of electric activity being detected then targeted and ablated. Particularly in those cases where most meds. have been problematic.

« 1 2 3 4 »