Dr Satyanarayana Varma Sagi

24th October 2016
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr Sagi Explained what my confirmed results meant and what he wanted to do. He Gave me some options of future options and a plan of action. Dr Sagi supported me with information and reassurance while also letting me have some input into treatments, he also supported me in other tests to set my mind at ease. He is efficient, but I never felt rushed. Dr Sagi Provided me with a number to get in contact with him if I needed further support or questions.

22nd October 2016
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

.s Dr. Sagi organised for me to go to Addenrooke's when he found out what the problem was. He went into the treatment in great detail and the ensuing operation had an excellent result.

9th August 2016
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr Sagi is just fantastic with me. As a complicated T1 with other illness he shows great compassion and care. It is a balancing act for me to keep well with my diabetes but I am achieving this with the help Dr Sagi gives me. I do the utmost to keep healthy and monitor everything as a diabetic should do. Its not all NHS responsibility.. 90% is down to the patient.. But Dr Sagi tries his best for me. He is honest. He doesn't just palm you off. A shame that the CCG are not aware of his knowledge and do not allow him to fully help his struggling patients with CGMs funded on a long term badis for those that are struggling and have long term disabilities. Well recommended..

27th May 2016
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Total professional, explained what each stage of the tests and diagnosis that he wanted to do, and at each stage as the results were known Dr Sagi described what the results meant, the prognosis and the treatment that would be required, and what the side effects if any that treatment would possibly cause. Grateful for his advice, knowledge and concern an excellent Dr and a credit to himself and the NHS.

18th December 2015
Written by a patient at Stamford and Rutland Hospital

Dr Sagi was very thorough in his investigations in diagnosing the cause of my symptoms which thankfully uncovered a serious yet treatable issue which otherwise would have proved to have been fatal if left undetected

Nearest Endocrinologists