Dr Satyanarayana Varma Sagi

« 1 2 3 4 »

23rd August 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

i was very happy with my visit today. I was seen early with no waiting around. Everything was explained very clearly to me.

15th August 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Referred to Dr Sagi through my family GP. I have been so incredibly impressed by his knowledge, understanding nature and the thorough way he has explored my condition. I previously saw a private endocrinologist in London and have to say the care I have received whilst seeing Dr Sagi easily compares that of the UK's leading consultants. Highly recommended!

24th October 2016
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr Sagi Explained what my confirmed results meant and what he wanted to do. He Gave me some options of future options and a plan of action. Dr Sagi supported me with information and reassurance while also letting me have some input into treatments, he also supported me in other tests to set my mind at ease. He is efficient, but I never felt rushed. Dr Sagi Provided me with a number to get in contact with him if I needed further support or questions.

22nd October 2016
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

.s Dr. Sagi organised for me to go to Addenrooke's when he found out what the problem was. He went into the treatment in great detail and the ensuing operation had an excellent result.

9th August 2016
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Dr Sagi is just fantastic with me. As a complicated T1 with other illness he shows great compassion and care. It is a balancing act for me to keep well with my diabetes but I am achieving this with the help Dr Sagi gives me. I do the utmost to keep healthy and monitor everything as a diabetic should do. Its not all NHS responsibility.. 90% is down to the patient.. But Dr Sagi tries his best for me. He is honest. He doesn't just palm you off. A shame that the CCG are not aware of his knowledge and do not allow him to fully help his struggling patients with CGMs funded on a long term badis for those that are struggling and have long term disabilities. Well recommended..

« 1 2 3 4 »