Dr Satinderjeet Kang

10th May 2016
Written by a patient at Broadwater Medical Centre

Sadly cannot write what I would like to say enough to say would avoid any appointment offered with her as it would be a TOTAL waste of time in my opinion

24th March 2016
Written by a patient at Broadwater Medical Centre

Dr Kang listened carefully, asked pertinent questions and ran thorough tests to determine what was wrong with me. She was gentle and courteous. I could not have asked for better care.

3rd June 2014

Dr Kang told my sister, who suffers from severe depression and suicidal thoughts to 'Come back when you cheer up.' She is currently undergoing a lot of stress and believes her meds that were prescribed are not working, but feels unwelcome in going back because she has not 'cheered up.' This could be detrimental to her mental wellbeing being restored. I find this quote absolutely outrageous and I am livid mental health has been treated this way, as if it were her own fault she became ill. I am sure Dr Kang would have never have said such a comment to someone suffering a physical ailment.

Short link to review Dr Satinderjeet Kang: http://iwgc.net/egdzx