Dr Sasha Hvidsten

• Psychiatry

27th June 2017
Written by a carer at The Huntercombe Stafford Hospital

Dr Sasha as we knew her was lovely, kind, caring and very professional. I had the upmost trust in her in doing the best for my daughter. She was firm and fair and had a lovely sense of humour. She gave us her time patience and understanding and We as a family have nothing but praise for her.

14th May 2017
Written by a patient at Woodbourne Priory Hospital

she expects to be right about everything she doesn't like being told different to what she is saying. she doesn't like people standing up to her. can be very unprofessional when confronted. can come across and rude. she doesn't do things by the book. she tell us one thing then the nurses on the ward different. she promises thing that she cant deliver. she is basically a very unprofessional doctor who should not be in charge of the care of young people.

25th March 2016
Written by a patient at The Huntercombe Stafford Hospital

I give 5 stars for all and thats not an exaggeration. Dr sasha is so lovely!! She is incredible both as a person and a doctor. She always greeted me with a smile, she is always happy and gets along so well with everybody. She is very passionate about what she does and in my opinion she is also faultless. She always treated me and everybody else with so much kindness and she was 100% fair in every decision she made and as much of a ray of sunshine she is, she was also very serious when she needed to be. She knew exactly what she was doing and everything was thought out properly so that us receiving the right care was priority. She always listened to what I had to say and had a valid reason for everything she did. She's polite, friendly, warm, amazing at what she does and an all round amazing person :) I miss her!

28th May 2014
Written by a patient at The Huntercombe Stafford Hospital

Very funny caring lady . Highly recommend.

Nearest Psychiatrists