Dr Sarmistha Feeney

30th October 2017
Written by a patient at Highgate Group Practice

I went to see Dr Sarmistha Feeney at Highgate G.P, and told her of several severe, worrying symptoms I was having. Not being a doctor I didn’t know what is wrong and was really stressed. I was urinating blood and also had blood in my stool, I also had developed a weird sweet smell. I was constantly urinating and always on the toilet. I am literally becoming used to upset stomachs and feeling fatigued. The doctor recommended urine and blood tests. All allegedly came back clear, despite all the symptoms I was having. What people should note is that on first sight of my urine Dr Feeney said there is definitely an infection and put me on antibiotics for a week asking me to come back when the prescription ran out on that first consultation. When I came back the symptoms were still there but had subsided (a little). I felt I either needed more medication or further tests to see what is actually wrong. But I was treated like a nuisance, told I should leave and come back in a month and was never even diagnosed or told what was actually wrong Meaning I literally had a course of antibiotics for nothing and was being treated like I was urinating blood for no reason. I could be dead on a month. I do not think her conduct was professional or helpful. This doctor made me feel like a nuisance and that my life is worth nothing or not much. I am still ill and I have to work as I am now (ill) smelling funny and with the stress of still not knowing what is wrong with me. I am now trying to see if I can get a second opinion but I don’t earn much and I feel my health is failing more everyday.

8th April 2015
Written by a patient at Bessacarr Medical Centre

One of the better doctors I have seen at the Bessacarr Medical Practice.

Short link to review Dr Sarmistha Feeney: http://iwgc.net/egijm