Dr Saras Murgai

18th February 2016
Written by a patient at Dr Weatherhead & Associates

Dr Murgai is an active listener who is prepared to take time to join the dots. On my first consultation with her, she offered several pro-active alternatives to deal with my problem and did not merely prescribe without looking at my case history. She is refreshingly honest and has obviously weighed up the pros and cons of different approaches to treatment which she discussed with me openly and tactfully. I felt reassured to find a new doctor who has empathy, humour, a comprehensive understanding of modern medicine and an ability to throw away the white coat image.

5th May 2015
Written by a patient at Dr Weatherhead & Associates

Dr. Saras Murgai, was a great help to me did everything she could do to help me get well again. She did all the blood test she could think of to find out why I have been loosing so much weight and why I am in pain all the time. She also advised me things I should do to ease my symptoms. And if my medication needed to be changed for this to be achieved it was also carried out. But she advised me that I would have to see a Gastrogelogy Surgeon and made sure I got to see one.

12th December 2014
Written by a patient at Southgate Medical Group

The first doctor to help me with my chronic back problem! Clever and kind.

2nd April 2014
Written by a patient at Southwick Health Centre

Excellent doctor. Compassionate and caring and thorough in her examination.

Doctors working at Dr Weatherhead & Associates