dr-sarah-whiteman

Dr Sarah Whiteman

22nd May 2012

Doctor Whiteman is a very caring doctor, although the times were running late she would not rush and spent a long time looking for a particular colostomy appliance which turns not to be on the list yet.

6th May 2010

EXCELLENT. Professional, thorough, cheerful and always manages to put me at ease. The best Dr I have ever had, and hope to have for a very long time.

5th April 2010

Excellent doctor

25th January 2010

Dr Whiteman is a good clinician with time for her patients. She is extremely thorough, and always courteous, irrespective of the pressures of the morning she has had. She is a good listener and I have total trust in her judgements. I recently visited the local chemist and the chief pharmacist reviewed my medication. She told me that Dr Whiteman was the best clinican at Stonedean. Stonedean have high standards.

15th October 2009

I have recently transferred to Dr Whiteman from the senior partner who was my GP for 24 years and has now retired. She has taken the time to understand my complex medical history and shows empathy, interest, and complete professionalism. She has been prepared to make herself available by phone even on her non working days when there was a potentially urgent problem. All I can say is I hope she is my GP for the next 24 years!

Dr Sarah Whiteman trained as a General Practitioner in the Royal Air Force. She works as a part-time partner in Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes. Previously she has worked with the National Clinical Assessment Service and the Healthcare Commission. Currently she also has roles as an Associate GP Dean with Oxford Postgraduate Department of Medical and Dental Education, the GMC and as a member of the Professional Executive Committee for Milton Keynes Primary Care Trust

Short link to review Dr Sarah Whiteman: http://iwgc.net/ecmd