Dr Sarah Showman

22nd February 2016
Written by a patient at Torrington Park Group Practice

Dr showman always comes across as friendly and caring. She listens well, gives thorough examinations and good advice. We have always left the surgery feeling reassured after seeing Dr Showman.

11th December 2015
Written by a patient at Torrington Park Group Practice

Dr Showman demonstrated patience, consideration and empathy at my consultation, I appreciated her advice and benefitted from the help I was afforded.

23rd April 2015
Written by a patient at Torrington Park Group Practice

Dr Sarah Showman has treated my two daughters as well as myself and i have always found her to be kind, considerate, a great listener , professional and thorough when dealing with family health issues.

23rd April 2015
Written by a patient at Torrington Park Group Practice

I am very happy with the care and support I have recieved from dr showman. Prior to meeting her I had a different doctor each time I went for an appointment, but now I ask for dr showman specifically. I would recommend dr showman to other patients and look forward to her helping me in the near future.

30th October 2014
Written by a patient at Torrington Park Group Practice

A very caring and understanding doctor. Listens to the concerns and acts upon them. Very proactive.

Short link to review Dr Sarah Showman: http://iwgc.net/egcie