Dr Sarah Percy

25th August 2016
Written by a patient at Readesmoor Medical Centre

Very little time is afforded to you during consultations. Even though you may have more than one symptom that is commonly linked to your condition, you are only allowed to disclose one. Long delays in dealing with my high blood pressure (230/177) and a general attitude of no concern exacerbated my condition for six weeks until I was prescribed a suck it and see medication. Patients are often people with their own set of problems that can prevent them from conforming to unsympathetic surgery appointment systems and cannot accept the one and only offering due to these circumstances. In my case I am a full time foster carer and also a carer to my wife who suffers from MS so my own window of opportunity is quite narrow without a fair bit of notice so that I can try to arrange cover, yet if I cannot accept an on the day appointment (if I'm lucky enough to be offered one that is) then I am dismissed unceremoniously and left feeling bewildered as to where I go from here.

17th September 2015
Written by a patient at Readesmoor Medical Centre

Dr Percy is very approachable, full of empathy and caring whilst not wasting time and being professional, an ideal combination.