Dr Sarah Lewandowski

11th March 2016
Written by a patient at Forest End Medical Centre

Great GP, very caring, capable and considerate

5th December 2015
Written by a patient at Forest End Medical Centre

A very good GP but comes across as dismissive or too rushed to listen properly. She will investigate the problem well, but could do with making herself seem more approachable. I have a feeling that she is unsure of dealing with people with mental health issues and lacks enough interest in this area to understand that physical issues can be more worrying if you have anxiety, that serious listening and kind reassurance would be more helpful, then being made to feel that you have no worth. People can't help how they are and General Practice is just about that; the whole person! I know GPs are very busy, but when you take time off work and wait ages to be seen, only to feel that you are an inconvenience, it makes you feel like you did not receive the careful approach that you should have. It's really difficult when you struggle to explain properly what you need and if the GP seems rushed, I decide that I am not worth listening too and get too nervous to say what I need. I hope Dr, Lewandowski reads this and understands that she can improve her manner with patients and can respond to this positively and take steps to take more care of the 'whole person' and not just the physical issue at hand.

31st March 2015
Written by a patient at Balfron Practice

Really good GP who is very good ensuring everything is checked. Will not shy from doing tests or referring on if necessary. One area for improvement would be for her to not looked so cheesed of when collecting or talking to a patient. It certainly makes me feel rather paranoid. I guess Doctors are allowed to have bad days, but when I feel ill, I need to know that the GP is OK with me being there.

19th December 2014
Written by a patient at Forest End Medical Centre

I have seen this Doctor on a few occasions and have found that she takes what I present to her seriously. She seems genuinely concerned and has a pleasant and kind nature. I hope she remains at the practice as I feel I have at last found a Doctor I can trust.