Dr Sarah Leaver

« 1 2 3 4 »

3rd July 2017
Written by a patient at Woodlands Park Surgery

Dr Leaver is the best doctor I have had very understanding will always try to put you at ease when I had trouble breathing with asthma she went out of her way to get the best help for me I was so greatfull when my husband died of cancer I just wanted to give up but she got me through a very bad time. she will always try to fit you in with an appointment if she can a lot of my friends are always saying they wish they had a doctor like mine.

16th May 2017
Written by a patient at Woodlands Park Surgery

I had to write about Dr Leaver because she has changed my whole world for the better. No-one has ever listened to me like she did, she was spot on with her diagnosis and prescription and I will never be able to thank her enough. By helping me figure out what was wrong, she has not only changed my health but every other aspect in my life- most importantly by effecting, in such an incredibly positive way, the relationships I have with my husband and daughter. I can now see how wonderful life is rather than living in a blur of survival. I am now excited about life again and I know that she is right there behind me to help me, with no judgement but such empathy, kindness and intelligence. If there is a doctor of the year (or lifetime- in my case) award, I think Sarah Leaver should win it because I can truly say, I didn't know there could be such exceptional service and such an amazing lady. Thank you Dr Leaver, you have turned my life around.

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at Woodlands Park Surgery

I think that we are very lucky to have Dr. Leaver working in our surgery. She is friendly and professional and explains things clearly. She also listens to what you are saying and discusses your problems/worries with you. She has been a great help to me over the past few months - helping me to change my anti depress. tablets. I now feel much better. Thank you and carry on the good work Dr. Leaver!

3rd November 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Park Surgery

Dr Sarah Leaver is a good doctor, she listens is friendly but very professional and very understanding. I felt I could trust her and open up and be totally frank and honest. I feel I get a very high level of service and care from this surgery in general. I feel that this doctor has really been of great help in my recovery from various medical problems I have been through. I can highly recommend this lovely doctor.

27th September 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Park Surgery

I have seen Dr Leaver twice: excellent diagnostic skills and brilliant communication. She on my previous visit recommended an off the shelf product to help with the menopause which proved very effective. This helped greatly in restoring my sleep pattern and made life so much better. Today I had a UTI and she was able to give preventative advice which is good both for the Practice and me. I would just like to say: "Thank you' to her and the excellent reception team.

« 1 2 3 4 »