Dr Sarah Leaver

« 1 2 3 4 »

3rd November 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Park Surgery

Dr Sarah Leaver is a good doctor, she listens is friendly but very professional and very understanding. I felt I could trust her and open up and be totally frank and honest. I feel I get a very high level of service and care from this surgery in general. I feel that this doctor has really been of great help in my recovery from various medical problems I have been through. I can highly recommend this lovely doctor.

27th September 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Park Surgery

I have seen Dr Leaver twice: excellent diagnostic skills and brilliant communication. She on my previous visit recommended an off the shelf product to help with the menopause which proved very effective. This helped greatly in restoring my sleep pattern and made life so much better. Today I had a UTI and she was able to give preventative advice which is good both for the Practice and me. I would just like to say: "Thank you' to her and the excellent reception team.

23rd August 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Park Surgery

Dr Leaver put me at complete ease gave me direct answers to my questions can find time when you have a problem causing stress a complete saint I hope she never give up I am 78 and when you get old the medical system don't want to no best doctor I have ever had.

15th August 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Park Surgery

I visited Dr Leaver as I needed a referral to hospital. She was kind, compassionate and reassuring. I got up to leave a number of times as I did not want to take much of her time but she showed a genuine interest and was asking lots of questions.

17th May 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Park Surgery

Dr leaver is one of the best doctors the surgery has ever had there she is very professional and really does help I can't thank her enough

« 1 2 3 4 »