Dr Sarah Leaver

3rd November 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Park Surgery

Dr Sarah Leaver is a good doctor, she listens is friendly but very professional and very understanding. I felt I could trust her and open up and be totally frank and honest. I feel I get a very high level of service and care from this surgery in general. I feel that this doctor has really been of great help in my recovery from various medical problems I have been through. I can highly recommend this lovely doctor.

23rd August 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Park Surgery

Dr Leaver put me at complete ease gave me direct answers to my questions can find time when you have a problem causing stress a complete saint I hope she never give up I am 78 and when you get old the medical system don't want to no best doctor I have ever had.

15th August 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Park Surgery

I visited Dr Leaver as I needed a referral to hospital. She was kind, compassionate and reassuring. I got up to leave a number of times as I did not want to take much of her time but she showed a genuine interest and was asking lots of questions.

17th May 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Park Surgery

Dr leaver is one of the best doctors the surgery has ever had there she is very professional and really does help I can't thank her enough

17th May 2016
Written by a patient at Woodlands Park Surgery

Absolutely brilliant care, every time i have visited her i have come out with outstanding advice. She always helps me out and i couldn't ask for any more out of her. Would defiantly recommend Dr Leaver to everyone.