Dr Sarah Corfe

• Psychiatry

28th September 2018
Written by a patient at Haleacre Unit

I learned a lot from Dr Corfe and she learned an equal amount from me. We were both willing to learn equally at a fast pace.

21st September 2018
Written by a patient at Amersham Health Centre

I visited Sarah over a period of about 4 months to help treat depression and anxiety. I found her to be sensitive where needed but also sufficiently pushy in the right places and able to guide me in helping me to dig myself out of the hole I was in and also gave me the tools to help myself in the future. Her combination of therapy, counselling, guidance and also self exploration and development took me from a very inward looking depression to an outward and emotionally stable place, sometimes not without difficulty (the sessions were exhausting) however fully worthwhile. I found her approach to be direct and effective. I thoroughly recommend her if you need help.

21st September 2016
Written by a patient at Haleacre Unit

Sarah is the best psychiatrist I have ever seen. I saw her for four years at the hospital in Amersham. She helped me enormously with my illnesses. She has good letter-writing skills and is always very kind, caring and a good listener. I feel she has excellent knowledge of psychiatry and medications. I cannot recommend her enough. If only all psychiatrists were as good as this! A truly superb psychiatrist in every single way.

Nearest Psychiatrists