Dr Sara Gil Rivas

31st January 2016
Written by a patient at Sunny Meed Surgery

I recently changed my GP due to moving house but I wish I could have Dr Gil Rivas at my new practice. She has fabulous listening skills, which is rare!

14th March 2016
Response from Dr Sara Gil Rivas

Thank you so much for your feedback - I really appreciate it. I wish you all the very best.

30th April 2015
Written by a patient at Sunny Meed Surgery

I came to see Dr Gil Rivas (back in November) and my husband came into the consultation with me as we were both unwell and did not want to spread germs in the surgery. She was extremely kind and listened carefully to my symptoms. Because my husband had the same bug but at an earlier stage, she examined him too and prescribed for us both. We were extremely happy with the way she treated us and would highly recommend her and the surgery at Sunnymeed.

14th March 2016
Response from Dr Sara Gil Rivas

Thank you for your thoughtful review.

25th January 2015
Written by a patient at Sunny Meed Surgery

Every time I visit Sunny Meed for a problem, I get a fast response and good care. People are friendly. My last experience was with Dr Rivas. This session was more like me talking to a good friend about my problem rather than a doctor, she listened and gave me a lot of information about my situation with plenty of advice rather than a straight prescription. So thank you Dr Rivas; please keep up the good work and I certainly recommend this practice to everyone.

31st January 2015
Response from Dr Sara Gil Rivas

Thank you for taking the time to feedback. I am pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you found your consultation helpful.

18th January 2015
Written by a patient at Sunny Meed Surgery

Dr Gil Rivas was , as always wonderful and accommodating, and her usual professional self. Listened , took on board what was said and started things moving immediately for the onward treatment. I would happily recommend her to anyone.

21st January 2015
Response from Dr Sara Gil Rivas

I really appreciate your comments. Thank you for the time that you have taken in writing this review.

16th January 2015
Written by a patient at Sunny Meed Surgery

Dr Gil Rivas showed understanding, knowledge, thoroughness and is an excellent practitioner. She has excellent computer skills, is clear in her thinking her patient relationship is both warm and professional . Altogether she makes you feel that your problem is surmountable and doesn't make light of any comments you make, you are important!! To be listened to and understood is most important to any patient. She doesn't use cliches, you are an individual and you matter. I cannot rate her manner and expertise high enough, she is a delightful person who gives confidence and reassurance.

21st January 2015
Response from Dr Sara Gil Rivas

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this feedback - it is much appreciated.