Add your review of Dr S.A.R. Tipu Naqvi

Not at all Totally

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Dr S.A.R. Tipu Naqvi

7 reviews

I graduated from Dow Medical College Karachi in 1991. My first job as a doctor was in Mullingar Co.Westmeath in southern Ireland. I spent nearly a decade in Ireland working in General Medicine at various places including Mullingar, Portlaoise, Roscommon, Nenagh, Drogheda and Dundalk. In 2001 I moved to the UK to train and work as a General Practitioner. My first job in the UK was at Crosshouse hospital in Kilmarnock Ayreshire (Scotland). I then moved to St.Helens to work as a GP trainee. I completed my GP training at Birkenhead Wirral. I was then employed by Northampton PCT where I also had the opportunity to learn upper GI endoscopy at the General hospital and after getting my accreditation and relevant paperworks in order, I started doing regular gastroscopy sessions. I moved to Chelmsford in 2006 to join a GP partnership. I continued working at the local community endoscopy unit. Currently I am a GP at the Barham & Claydon Surgery in Ipswich Suffolk. Medicine is my passion and I always try to provide the best possible healthcare to my patients. It gives me great pleasure and immense satisfaction when I am able to help someone and bring a smile on their face. Beside medicine, I love spending time with my family. I follow football very passionately and support Arsenal football club.

Specialties