Dr S.A.R. Tipu Naqvi

I graduated from Dow Medical College Karachi in 1991. My first job as a doctor was in Mullingar Ireland. I spent nearly a decade in Ireland working in General Medicine at various places including Portlaoise, Roscommon, Nenagh, Drogheda and Dundalk. In 2001 I moved to the UK to seek training in General Practice. My first job in the UK was in Kilmarnock Ayreshire (Scotland) from where I moved to St. Helens to work as a GP trainee. I completed my GP training at Birkenhead Wirral. I was then employed by Northampton PCT where I had opportunity to learn upper GI endoscopy at the General hospital and after getting my accreditation and relevant paperworks in order, I started doing regular gastroscopy sessions. I moved to Chelmsford in 2006 to join a GP partnership. I continued working at the local community endoscopy unit. I am also a GP at Ipswich and work at the Barham & Claydon Surgery since October 2013. Medicine is my passion and I always try to provide the best possible healthcare to my patients. It gives me great pleasure and immense satisfaction when I am able to help someone and bring a smile on their face. Beside medicine, I love my football and passionately support and follow Arsenal football club.

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine
  • Cardiology

21st September 2016
Written by a patient at The Barham & Claydon Surgery

Great empathy, listens to everything I say, highly professional, does everything possible to help, makes me feel at ease. All in all, a wonderful doctor.

6th October 2016
Response from Dr S.A.R. Tipu Naqvi

Thank you so much for the feedback. Its very much appreciated.

3rd August 2016
Written by a patient at The Barham & Claydon Surgery

Nothing seems to be too much trouble when consulting with Dr. Naqvi. His approach is totally professional and always friendly. His business model for the surgery is working well with prompt appointments while the introduction of the "drop-in" surgeries has been a great improvement. He and his team are always pleasant and efficient even when very busy.

19th August 2016
Response from Dr S.A.R. Tipu Naqvi

Many thanks for your kind feedback. Its very much appreciated by me and my team.

20th May 2015
Written by a patient at The Barham & Claydon Surgery

Very polite and always help me & family

10th May 2016
Response from Dr S.A.R. Tipu Naqvi

Many thanks for the kind feedback. Its really appreciated.

Doctors working at The Barham & Claydon Surgery