Dr Saqib Mahmud

5th June 2016
Written by a patient at The Jones Family Practice

Once again,I have had top class treatment and support from Dr Mahmud. Dr Mahmud is very caring, very knowledgeable, and has enabled me to take control of my health, lose weight and be far more healthy with his excellent support. Non judgemental and liistening are two of his attributes. Thank you.

12th February 2016
Written by a patient at The Jones Family Practice

I went to see Dr Mahmud concerning a very painful Sacroiliac joint. In the past I have had a steroid injection to this joint, which worked tremendously well to relieve the pain for a few months. As the pain had returned I asked Dr Mahmud if I could have another injection and thought that this would take weeks to arrange. I was therefore extremely pleased when he told me that he could do the injection himself there and then. In addition to the injection he also took time to find out about the rheumatological problems I am having, and surprised me with his memory of my symptoms, considering the number of patients he sees on a daily basis. I have nothing but praise for Dr Mahmud, as he will certainly help you as much as he can for which I am very grateful.

8th February 2016
Written by a patient at The Jones Family Practice

I find Dr Saquib Mahmud to be very caring & dedicated doctor he will not leave anything to chance & always arrange the appropriate test, investigation or treatment immediately. He is an excellent GP who will always explain & keep you in the picture.

10th May 2015
Written by a patient at The Jones Family Practice

Best doctor in the practise by far , wouldn't see anyone else .. confident I am getting the best care with this doctor ..thank you

10th May 2015
Written by a carer at The Jones Family Practice

Always prepared to listen Thank you

Doctors working at The Jones Family Practice