Dr Saqib Mahmud

3rd October 2017
Written by a patient at The Jones Family Practice

This doctor is a credit to the practice He not only has helped me with on going kidney problems quick and efficiently he helped to detect my fathers stomach cancer very early on My family and I are so grateful because without his quick thinking and knowledge he would not be alive today We are truly grateful

18th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Jones Family Practice

The Doctor took time to examine me and checked height and weight. Recommended an appointment to quit smoking with nurse and to check lung function.

6th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Jones Family Practice

When I first saw Dr Mahmood I wasn't sure if I liked him, soley because he doesn't make much eye contact. However I have seen him quite a few times now for a few different problems and he always has a quick solution and is really quite a kind and caring doctor and the eye contact doesn't seem to matter so much now.

5th June 2016
Written by a patient at The Jones Family Practice

Once again,I have had top class treatment and support from Dr Mahmud. Dr Mahmud is very caring, very knowledgeable, and has enabled me to take control of my health, lose weight and be far more healthy with his excellent support. Non judgemental and liistening are two of his attributes. Thank you.

12th February 2016
Written by a patient at The Jones Family Practice

I went to see Dr Mahmud concerning a very painful Sacroiliac joint. In the past I have had a steroid injection to this joint, which worked tremendously well to relieve the pain for a few months. As the pain had returned I asked Dr Mahmud if I could have another injection and thought that this would take weeks to arrange. I was therefore extremely pleased when he told me that he could do the injection himself there and then. In addition to the injection he also took time to find out about the rheumatological problems I am having, and surprised me with his memory of my symptoms, considering the number of patients he sees on a daily basis. I have nothing but praise for Dr Mahmud, as he will certainly help you as much as he can for which I am very grateful.

Doctors working at The Jones Family Practice