Dr Santhosh Narat

• Haematology

19th February 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

A great consultant at the top of his game.I found him most helpful and he dealt with my problem in 2014/15 and subsequent reviews excellently.West Sussex are fortunate to have the services of this expert in his field.He does talk rapidly if one is hard of hearing!

19th February 2016
Written by a patient at BMI Goring Hall Hospital

Dr Santhosh Narat MB BS MD MRCP FRCPath has been my Sussex based Consultant Haematologist, in conjunction with Professor Kwee Yong at UCL in London, since 2010. I have Multiple Myeloma since May 2010 and have had two Melphalan autologous stem cell transplants. The first in February 2011 & the second in June 2014, and I am currently in remission. Dr Narat has at all times been a kind, attentive and fastidious Consultant Haematologist and I would highly recommend him. Christopher Simpson

12th June 2014
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

I have seen this doctor at an outpatient appointment. Although I am confident in his abilities as a consultant, he made me feel like a statistic rather than a person who needs understanding, hope and kindness. He did not recognise that I was concerned with the information he gave me; he examined me but fail to explain to me what he had found; and finally wished me goodbye and began recording on his dictaphone information about me whilst I was still standing in the room. If he were to work at his patient skills, and show care and empathy, he has the potential to become a great doctor, and person.

Short link to review Dr Santhosh Narat: http://iwgc.net/efpbr