Dr Sanjiv Patel

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at Dr Mme Fahmy Practice

I saw the Nurse Maureen Heany on 17/07/2017 and she performed minor surgery on me she was so gentle it did not one little bit and she gave me a diabetic foot check she is a very professional hardworking and efficient individual. The doctors are excellent there too always ready to help all in all the best doctors surgery I have ever had ooh I nearly forgot the Receptionists they are always friendly and polite. Gold star award for this surgery

22nd February 2017
Written by a patient at Dr Mme Fahmy Practice

Dr. Patel has been our family doctor for a number of years now and I wouldn't want to see anyone else! He listens to what I have to say and I can tell he WANTS to do the best he can for me and my family. He greets me by name with a smile at the door which straight away puts me at ease! By listening to ALL my symptoms, he can get a picture of what's going on and diagnose appropriately. In my experience I feel that Dr Patel goes that one step further, more like an old skool doc with superb bedside manner! I always feel like I'm a human being and not just 'another patient' moaning and groaning! I would recommend Dr Patel to my friends and family, in actual fact I have done in the past many times!

20th February 2016
Written by a patient at Dr Mme Fahmy Practice

This surgery has always given the best possible care, kindness and understanding to all members of our family which up until 2003 covered five generations. All the staff at this surgery which includes the Doctors, nurse, healthcare assistant and receptionists are polite and helpful, always with a smile. Everyone of them listens to what has been said and makes sure we fully understand the answers that have been given and what it means and entails. I really cannot praise this surgery enough.

14th May 2015
Written by a patient at Dr Mme Fahmy Practice

Dr Sanjiv Patel is the best doctor I've ever had. He listens and gives a patient plenty of time and he is very thorough. His practice staff are also very helpful and it is a nice new facility. Anyone looking for a doctor or practice should look no further than this practice.

Doctors working at Dr Mme Fahmy Practice