Dr Sanjeev Sekhon

31st July 2016
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

Where do I begin with Doctor sekon. Such a lovely person a very trusted and respected Doctor , he has became a in surgery family member in our community, I have and would always trust in what advice he as given me and my family , quite a few times in the past doctor sekon as spotted wich could have been fatal problems If left untreated and acted very quickly . There for saved life's. He treats us (the travllein community) (gypsys) with such respect and always being so professional. He has been our Doctor for over 20 years and it is gonna be such a lost to the surgery to lose him we are all gutted . I speak on behalf of so many Pepole to say that the new suregy where he is going as gained such a fantastic Doctor .S l loveridge

29th June 2016
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

As my assigned GP I always endeavour to have my consultations with him. I feel he fully understands me and my needs. He gives full attention when I explain things, asks my opinion and offers suggestions. Nothing is too much trouble, even out of hours research and always comes back with results. Is willing to offer services or referrals to deal with problems. I consider I have a great GP and have every confidence in him.

19th May 2016
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

I have been a patient of Dr Sekhon for several years. He always takes time and investigates thoroughly. He is also extremely supportive. I recommend him highly apart from trying to get an appointment which is not his fault!

28th April 2016
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

I've always had excellent care from Dr Sekhon, WHEN I get to see him. The length of time it takes to get an appointment is the problem - not his fault, as I know how much time he spends in the surgery trying to give as much time as necessary to each patient, but sometimes a 3-week wait for a routine appointment is just too long. I rarely ask for an emergency appointment but when it is necessary, calling at 8am is useless as the phone is continually engaged and by the time you can get an answer, you're told all appointments have been taken. It even takes over a week to book a phone call with your own doctor. Something should be done to improve this situation as this is unfair on both patients and doctors.

14th November 2015
Written by a patient at Chobham & West End Medical Practice

He's the best in the West End surgery. At first I was unsure and a bit 'distant' in my appointment with Dr Sekhon as he wasn't my normal GP. But, he totally made me at ease and listened and was engaged in what I was saying to him. At the end of the appointment I felt that he was genuinely invested in my best interests and finding the best way to move forward. I also have to say that he was completely transparent, unlike cretan other GP at surgery.

Short link to review Dr Sanjeev Sekhon: http://iwgc.net/efcce