Dr Sanjay Shah

Specialises in Palliative Medicine Works as a consultant physician in palliative medicine at Cransley Hospice, St Mary's Hospital, 77 London Road, Kettering, Northants, NN15 7PW; and Kettering General Hospital, Rothwell Road, Kettering, NN16 8UZ Also works as a consultant physician with Northamptonshire Intermediate Care Team

• Palliative medicine

11th January 2017
Written by a carer at Kettering General Hospital

Dr Sanjay Shah was totally professional and approachable and made himself available to my wife whenever asked. He responded to questions with great clarity and full explanation. My wife and I and our family had total confidence in him and he gave us great emotional support and comfort. The doctors, nurses and other staff at Cransley, under Dr Shah worked well as a team and made my wife's last two weeks tranquil and comfortable. On behalf of myself and my family we would like to thank Dr Shah and his team for all the care given to my wife.

5th January 2016
Written by a patient at Kettering General Hospital

24th August 2015
Written by a member of staff at Cransley Hospice

Dr Shah provided a supervision/mentorship session for me. Throughout the meeting he was focussed on what I needed, listened intently and was open/considered in guiding me through any challenges. He managed to strike a perfect mix between being professional and generating a warm, friendly, personable atmosphere using humour and being himself. I would recommend him to anyone in need of support and training.

16th November 2014
Written by a patient at Cransley Hospice

He listened to all my concerns and was very helpful and informative about my ongoing care and has made arrangements for a scan to check on my present condition and if there is any further treatment that needs to be given.

13th October 2014
Written by a patient at Kettering General Hospital

Very friendly. Listened well and made us at ease.

Nearest Palliative medicine specialists