Dr Sanjay Kavia

• Radiology

9th October 2015
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I was referred to Broomfield Hospital after a routine mammogram in Maldon. Sanjay Kavia the Consultant Radiologist acknowledged that I was anxious and was determined to put my mind at rest before I left Broomfield, no matter how long it took. The outcome for me was a happy one, but I would like to express how much care was taken by Sanjay Kavia and his nurse to put me at my ease and to explain each procedure clearly. There was never any feeling that I was taking up too much time. In fact, there is a notice on the waiting room wall to say that each patient is given the time they need and this was demonstrated in the very calm way they treated me. Thank you both so much.

30th September 2015
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Dr Kavia was part of the team who saw me at the Breast Unit at Broomfield Hospital today. His clinical expertise felt most reassuring and he was kind and friendly. He took the trouble to show me his ultrasound findings on the computer screen and to answer all my questions about the amount of radiation I receive from a mammogram. Dr Kavia certainly helped to make my visit to the hospital today a very good experience.

15th July 2015
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

For me ,the experience could not have been more efficient or caring.

16th November 2014
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Dr Kavia was excellent. I had no idea what to expect this week as it was my first appointment. He was very reassuring and put me totally at ease. Debbie Mirfield

8th November 2014
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Dr Kavia was brilliant - friendly, reassuring and happy to answer all my questions. I was nervous about seeing a male doctor, but he went out of his way to put me at ease, explained everything that was happening and made my experience much less stressful. I cannot think of a single thing he could do to improve, and I would thoroughly recommend him.

Short link to review Dr Sanjay Kavia: http://iwgc.net/efhlk