Dr Sanjay Duhan

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

27th July 2016
Written by a patient at Southcoates Medical Centre

I have had two visits to see Dr Duhan and on both visits I have found him very professional and listen to my concern regarding my health.

Written by a patient at Southcoates Medical Centre

Doctors very nice, good listener and just wants to help , I like going a lot more now he's there :)

Written by a patient at Southcoates Medical Centre

only met him once but first impressions where excellent

Written by a patient at Southcoates Medical Centre

I am very shocked reading some of the reviews for Dr Duhan - I found him to be extremely rude, uninterested and in a rush to end the appointment! I have seen him twice for 2 different issues, the first being to ask for some medications back which I had taken for several years previously, I went in, he asked what was wrong, I explained I felt I needed to go back on my medication, didn't say a word, tapped away on his computer printed off the prescription signed it and off I popped. Great, he gave me exactly what I wanted thought I thought extremely unprofessional to not speak to me about the issues and investigate to make his own decision if I should go back on my medication or not. Second visit was due to severe headaches which I have never suffered with in the past. Dr Duhan was extremely rude in this appointment, checking his mobile phone when he got a text message in the middle of the appointment! I explained my symptoms and he asked me what I wanted him to do about it!!!! Eventually gave me some different medication and told me to take pain killers. Didn't take blood pressure/look in ears or mouth or anything. Overall extremely disappointed with my experiences with Dr Duhan. Will make appointments for a Monday afternoon in future if possible when there is a different Dr on duty at the practise. Would not recommend this doctor.

Written by a patient at Southcoates Medical Centre

I've seen him several times this year and have been quite unwell since January. He's completely undermined me, and refused to listen to me because of a history of mental illness and anxiety. Ultimately after months of being palmed off, I have managed to see other doctors and have been referred to neurology for treatment, and I'm being treated for stomach ulcers. Dr Duhan has refused to believe that there has been anything wrong with me for all this time, and has consistently told me that my symptoms are a result of my anxiety. He has left me in pain and with serious fatigue for six months. He is not a caring man, he got annoyed with me when I cried. Absolutely horrible experience, and I will be taking it further with the QCC when I am well enough.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »