Dr Sanjay Dixit

• Oncology

31st July 2015
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

Dr Dixit and his staff have been wonderful in my treatment so far for my brain tumour. I have been kept informed of the stages of treatment even when things have not been straight forward. Travelling from York to Hull is tiring but the set up at Castle Hill makes things as easy as possible. There are always going to be delays which are unavoidable and understandable but a list of the order of patients for each Dr. in the outpatients reception would help keep everyone informed of where they are in the system.

11th February 2015
Written by a patient at Scunthorpe General Hospital

Personable, Knowledgeable, willing to answer all questions and carefully explain matters. Must be rushed of his feet attending Scunthorpe, Grimsby and Hull Hospitals

8th February 2015
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

I am David Hewitt. I met Dr Dixit's registrar on Monday 26 January 2015. As usual at Castle Hill, the treatment/consultation was very good. My only difficulty was hearing/understanding what the Doctor said to me (which is why the company of my wife is always essential to me). Sorry about the delay in responding to I want great care. David Hewitt. 8 Feb 15.

27th January 2015
Written by a patient at Scunthorpe General Hospital

After a frank and detailed discussion, I was very impressed with the answers given to our numerous questions. Dr. Dixit is so very approachable and we learned a lot today. All in all, from the reception to the nurse in the consultation, I had a very satisfactory meeting. Ken Ronksley

23rd December 2014
Written by a patient at Castle Hill Hospital

Dr Dixit and his team have all been very kind and helpful. Dr Dixit always has time to answer our questions and give us any help when needed in such a difficult time for us. I would like to thank everyone at the Queen's Centre, Castle Hill Hospital, Cottingham, especially Dr Dixit and his team.