Dr Sandra Weston

22nd August 2019
Written by a patient at Ucc - Addenbrookes Ooh

I saw Dr Deepak Jadon regarding an ongoing pain in my rib. He listened and carefully asked questions to build a picture of what was going on. He then recommended treatment and discussed my options with me in a precise, yet easy to understand way. He was not judgmental or dismissive of what has been going on for me. I felt Dr Jadon was listening and truly wanted to help me get things resolved. I didn’t once feel rushed or unable to ask questions. I came away from my first appointment feeling relieved at finding a professional doctor who clearly wants to not just help, but ensure I as the patient was fully aware of my options. I felt I could tryst Dr Jadon, as things are never clear cut where health is concerned. Communication is key and Dr Jadon communicated his findings and recommendations going forward in a clear and reassuring way. I can not recommend Dr Deepak Jadon highly enough.

21st August 2019
Written by a patient at Ucc - Cambridge Ooh

first of all she was the best doctor that I have ever been seen by. When my mental health problems started she was very helpful , kind and understanding .if I had not seen her in not sure what would have happened .I was very lucky my problems didn't start when our surgery joined the other surgery as the doctors there now are useless. I regret not seeing Dr Weston before she left . As others have said , it was a great loss to haverhill when she went. I can guarantee that any patient seeing her will get the best treatment. I hope she reads the reviews on here and sees how much people appreciated her help. Yours sincerely mr Richard green.

Doctors working at Ucc - Addenbrookes Ooh