Dr Sandra Ball

21st January 2016
Written by a patient at Forest End Medical Centre

I have been with this Practice since 2013 and it is the first time in my life that I have had no objection to seeing different GPs. From receptionists, nurses and phlebotomists to their junior and senior doctors, I feel that I'm being listened to and cared for. The Practice appears well run with a strong management team. I am usually seen by the junior doctors but, this week, I had an appointment with Dr. Ball. I was a bit apprehensive as I hadn't met her before but was pleasantly surprised as she put me at ease and was really nice. I was so pleased with her caring manner and professionalism. She explained clearly what my health issue was and advised me on the best treatment to get better soon.

11th March 2015
Written by a patient at Forest End Medical Centre

I have seen this Doctor a number of times over the years. I find her very hard to talk to because she doesn't listen, is rather abrupt and talks over you. It's a shame because she never gets to hear all the symptoms. I have always left an appointment with her wishing that I hadn't bothered.