Dr Sam Soltanifar

Specialist in anaesthesia for orthopaedic, bariatric and obstetric anaesthesia.

16th December 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Total knee replacement ,first major surgery at 72 and a bit of a wimp when it comes to Medical Matters. Greatly reassured by Dr. S who outlined clearly and concisely what he would do, and how, giving me the option to just have my lower body "knocked out" so I could watch or total oblivion. Oblivion was my obvious choice. When ready for op. same assured and professional approach. Follow up friendly and considerate. Genuinely interested in my overall well being.

16th December 2016
Written by a carer at St Peter's Hospital

What a superb asset to the hospital, he is an extremely knowledgeable anethestist His support and compassion got me through my knee replacement Careing understanding and a great communicator Goes the extra mile and explains everything to understand the healing process He is tottally admired by all the staff in the Runnymede Chertsey

8th December 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

My experience with Dr Soltanifar was excellent. Since the first appointment to discuss the approach to be taken for my Subcromial Decompresion with my coronary disease condition, up to my release of the hospital, always show high professional level, competence and emphatic approach with the patient.

29th June 2016
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Dr Sam Soltanifar, was absolutely excellent in every aspect of supporting my knee replacement surgery. His excellent patient manner put me at ease, and his thorough research (I have a pacemaker and had DVTs) ensured that he prepared a plan to manage me through the operation. My operation was unavoidable delayed and Dr Soltanifar took time out of his very busy schedule to come and erasure me as well as provide a paper to help pass the time. Dr Soltanifan is an expert in his field and has a very positive and caring attitude to patients. Thank you so much everything you did was much appreciated.

Short link to review Dr Sam Soltanifar: http://iwgc.net/eglkf