Dr Sam Soltanifar

Consultant Anaesthetist. I am a consultant anaesthestist at Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals NHS Trust. I specialise in anaesthesia for orthopaedic and bariatric surgery. I also have a specialist interest in obstetric anaesthesia.

« 1 2 3 4 »

29th June 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital

Sam was informative and communicative before and after the operation, unhurried in his support and communication.

25th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Dr Soltanifar was very calm and patient and made me feel relaxed. He took time to answer questions before and after my operation. He was kind and caring.

15th June 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

He has a really relaxed and calming bedside manner and totally set my mind at ease. I don't like needles but once in the operating theatre, he was so quick and confidant that there was no time for any anxiety on my part. Very professional.

20th May 2017
Written by a patient at St Peter's Hospital

I met Dr Soltanifar when he came to my room to discuss my operation, I was having total knee replacement 10.1.2017, I had heard about spinal block and was not sure it was what I wanted i still preferred General anaesthetic, following discussion I changed my mind, the operation was total success and after when back to the room I had no ill effects at all, so sat up and ate. I have since had other knee done 19.5.17 again with Dr Soltanifar, using same procedure again great success. Dr also has good bed side manor and really put me at ease, I will recommend him and these procedure to anybody that asks me. Trevor Hobbs

3rd May 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Runnymede Hospital

Relaxed and confident bedside manner also willing answer all manner of questions. Thank you for your care during my stay.

« 1 2 3 4 »