Dr Salvatore Monella

10th November 2016
Written by a patient at Medwyn Surgery

IF and I repeat IF you can get an appointment to see this doctor, he is simply the best

8th April 2016
Written by a patient at Medwyn Surgery

Dr Monella has already taken a lot of time and care when dealing with my family

16th October 2015
Written by a patient at Medwyn Surgery

Dr Monella is a good doctor and will listen to the views of the patient. What is good about this doctor is that he is thorough and will inform the patient of what action he is taking and recommend what the patient can do at home to improve their health.

16th October 2015
Written by a patient at Medwyn Surgery

Dr Monella has been my G.P. for a very long time and I hold him in high regard. He is very approachable, listens to whatever is bothering me and always, without fail, won't hesitate to either deal with the problem himself or refer me on to an appropriate specialist. I am never 'fobbed off' with a packet of pills......unless that is what is required of course. I always leave his surgery feeling he cares....very important for a patient. I would only say it is rather difficult at times to acquire an appointment with Dr. Monella. I do like continuity with chronic problems when it comes to visiting a G.P. If something new arises then I'm happy with any Doctor available at Medwyn. We're very fortunate to have this Surgery.

15th September 2015
Written by a patient at Medwyn Surgery

Fantastic doctor - really felt he listened to what I said. really good surgery.