Dr Sally Dangerfield

7th September 2017
Written by a patient at Newland Surgery

Dr Dangerfield is a very professional lady in whom I have complete confidence. She always makes time to listen and never makes me feel rushed. She is an excellent doctor in whom I have complete trust.

7th September 2017
Written by a patient at Newland Surgery

I visited Dr Dangerfield for my annual review and she made me feel very at ease and listened to what I had to say.

10th August 2017
Written by a patient at Newland Surgery

She is so helpful, makes you feel relaxed, listens to everything you say and treats you so very well. She always explains everything to me, which has not only helped me to understand my medical problems but also helped me to manage them. On top of all of this she has a lovely caring nature and I feel very well looked after by her. She is undoubtedly one if not the best GP I have been registered with.

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at Newland Surgery

Totally Professional with an excellent "bedside manner". Dr Dangerfield is very thorough and prepared to "go the extra mile" to ensure the patient gets the right treatment.

29th June 2017
Written by a patient at Newland Surgery

Great attitude and manner.

Short link to review Dr Sally Dangerfield: http://iwgc.net/eekha