Dr Sally Dangerfield

10th August 2017
Written by a patient at Newland Surgery

She is so helpful, makes you feel relaxed, listens to everything you say and treats you so very well. She always explains everything to me, which has not only helped me to understand my medical problems but also helped me to manage them. On top of all of this she has a lovely caring nature and I feel very well looked after by her. She is undoubtedly one if not the best GP I have been registered with.

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at Newland Surgery

Totally Professional with an excellent "bedside manner". Dr Dangerfield is very thorough and prepared to "go the extra mile" to ensure the patient gets the right treatment.

29th June 2017
Written by a patient at Newland Surgery

Great attitude and manner.

22nd May 2017
Written by a patient at Newland Surgery

Wonderful doctor, the best I have ever had. She is my favourite at the practice and I'm always pleased when I get to see her! So compassionate and really listens to you. Gives great advice and very good at what she does. Has helped me enormously.

9th May 2017
Written by a patient at Newland Surgery

I have found Dr.Dangerfield to have a very caring attitude and her diagnosis of my condition fills me with confidence that it is under control. She has taken time to provide me with information in order to be helpful. Furthermore she has provided me with a programme of health checks to monitor my general health and wellbeing.

Short link to review Dr Sally Dangerfield: http://iwgc.net/eekha