17th November 2016
Written by a patient at Cardinal Clinic

Dr. Cubbin frequently goes above-and-beyond to provide fantastic care to her patients. Throughout my time under her care, from ADHD assessment to stable medication, I have always felt well-informed, listened to, considered and fairly treated. On more than one occasion, Dr. Cubbin has met with my specific or lofty requests, fully appreciating my situation. Her, and her practice staff, have been nothing but professional and I'd be very pleased to recommend Dr. Cubbin to anyone.

15th November 2016
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Southampton

More people with ADHD need to be assessed and supported constructively. Dr Cubbin listens to the person and does not label or judge. Many out there do - I know this well and I am one of the lucky ones. At least I found out in midlife and had a chance to move forward. It's five years since I was assessed and I'm settled, stable and really enjoy the life I lead. I'm no longer anxious, depressed or enraged. Dr Cubbin's support has helped me weather some intense and traumatic life events and keep steady through it due to proper medication.

5th June 2016
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Since my assessment in 2012, I haven't had a single complaint with the treatment I've received from Dr. Cubbin. Whilst I was trying different medications she was very helpful with suggestions, and listened carefully to what I had to say. Dr. Cubbin is very open to discussing what dose I find most helpful, and even now I've been settled on the same medication for a while, she is open to me switching onto something different if I think it would be more beneficial. She keeps me informed about new drugs as they become available, and is happy to discuss what medications may become available in the future. Her practice manager, Amy Botes, is also incredibly helpful and efficient. When I've needed to request letters regarding my diagnosis or my medication, both she and Dr. Cubbin have been very cooperative. Dr. Cubbin is friendly and professional, and I recommend her very highly.

15th May 2016
Written by a patient at Cardinal Clinic

First of all I must say that I work in medical profession but am writing this review as a patient. It is sometimes so difficult when you are the patient as a medic. You want to be listened and understood like anyone else but also you want your differences (as you know things a bit more than anyone else) are acknowledged, without an over emphasis. Dr Cubbin's calm, non-judgmental and compassionate approach makes everything so easy and simple. In the appointment, all the complications in my mind disappeared, telling her my story became easy and even soothing experience. She was there, listening, understanding, interested, flexible, honest and seeing me as a human being not a psychiatric condition or a medic. She gave me confidence with her deep experience in her area and helped me with difficult decisions by making them less anxious and very easy as she understood all the aspects of my worries and knew how to manage those. She far exceeds the standards you expect from a doctor. She is caring, understanding, careful, not missing anything, she gives you space, helps you in making decisions, supports you in an ideal way (not obsessive or dismissive). My appointment and follow up with her was one of my best experiences with a doctor. I would genuinely recommend her to anybody experiencing a psychiatric condition especially ADHD.

28th April 2016
Written by a carer at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

I am the parent of a young man who has suffered with ADHD for many years though access to a diagnosis was not available through the NHS. We found Dr Cubbin' through the local branch of the ADHD support group. It was a great relief to the family when my son was given a diagnosis and treatment and could start to live a normal life. Indeed his life has been completely turned round. Dr Cubbin has given my son wonderful care, listening to him, giving practical advice for daily living, medication to relieve the symptoms and empathy. He has held down a good job for 18 months, is living in his own home with his partner and can manage his life himself. I can't recommend her care highly enough.