20th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Southampton

It's unbelievable how much this has helped me with my life. I met with Dr. Cubbin at the Priory well-being centre to get diagnosed. Dr. Cubbin was professional and listened carefully to every problem that I had. Before going in, I was very nervous, but the staff were kind and friendly, which provided me with a very friendly atmosphere. They are very quick at replying with emails, and very supportive, even after you have been diagnosed. It's hard to understand ADHD, but Dr. Cubbin was there for me every step of the way, from offering advice on dealing with different problems of ADHD, to scheduled phone calls to check up on my medication. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cubbin to anyone who is struggling with ADHD and needs a diagnosis.

26th February 2018
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Southampton

I recently saw Dr Sally Cubbin for an adult ADHD assessment, I'm 21 years old. My assessment and consequent diagnosis with Dr Cubbin has had a remarkably positive impact on my life. She was non-judgemental and incredibly easy to talk to. Her correspondence via email has been quick and thorough. Dr Cubbin is clearly an expert in her field and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

20th February 2018
Written by a carer at The Priory Hospital Southampton

We can totally recommend Dr. Sally Cubbins, she has helped our son who is now 26 years old immensely and us to his family in the process. Whilst some professionals say they understand ADHD (and don’t! ), Dr. Cubbins does fully understands ADHD and it’s effect on a persons mental health and how It evolves when a person reaches adulthood. My son has suffered since he was born with this misunderstood condition and we have had to fight to get him help at the doctors, school, then as an adult with the adult mental health team. Until his GP told us about Dr. Sally Cubbins and her team. Our son got his referral. He saw her and repeated to her his problems and he felt listened to for the first time! He started this new medication and could concentrate could communicate could interact easier. Nothing short of a small miracle! Thank you Dr.cubbins, I hope one day your service is opened up to all to access!

15th February 2018
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Southampton

I felt Dr Cubbin was approachable, friendly and listened to me during the assessment process which was really thorough. I can honestly say that since getting clarification and the right diagnosis I can’t underestimate how this has helped me. She arranged follow ups with me to check how medication was helping which was really useful as well as signposting me to useful resources. I feel she was extremely knowledgeable around adult ADHD and I felt there was no judgement during our conversation and I felt she understood my difficulties as they were and did not minimise the impact on my life. Thank you.

15th February 2018
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Southampton

Sally was amazing and took my perspective into consideration, it was nice actually being able to talk to someone who knew a lot more than the gp about the condition and was able to give myself ideas and also paths to go down,

Short link to review Dr Sally Cubbin: http://iwgc.net/erq8