10th December 2016
Written by a patient at Maudsley Hospital

I met with Dr Cubbin over a month ago and all I can say is , I wish I had met her twenty years ago. Herself along with her team have been amazing , professional and nothing is ever too much hassle . Having only met her twice , I feel my life has totally changed and I am forever greatful . I would highly recommend Dr Cubbin to anyone . Thank you so much .

5th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Dr Cubbin was recommended to me by my previous doctor when he retired and I am very glad that he did. Her approach has been respectful and characterised by a collaborative style whereby we have looked at my mental health problems together and decided how to move forward that way too. It is also to Dr Cubbin’s considerable merit that she doesn’t pedal psychiatric dogma; but rather is open minded regarding psychological and physiological mechanisms underlying mental health problems. This has extended to her listening to me when I have asked for feedback / information regarding contemporary evidence based research which has been relevant to my condition. I must also remark that Dr Cubbin has been very conscientious in terms of monitoring progress between appointments too and this has extended to telephone follow-ups and feedback via email. Overall, it is hard to see how Dr Cubbin could do more to help me and I am most grateful for all she had done.

17th November 2016
Written by a patient at Cardinal Clinic

Dr. Cubbin frequently goes above-and-beyond to provide fantastic care to her patients. Throughout my time under her care, from ADHD assessment to stable medication, I have always felt well-informed, listened to, considered and fairly treated. On more than one occasion, Dr. Cubbin has met with my specific or lofty requests, fully appreciating my situation. Her, and her practice staff, have been nothing but professional and I'd be very pleased to recommend Dr. Cubbin to anyone.

15th November 2016
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Southampton

More people with ADHD need to be assessed and supported constructively. Dr Cubbin listens to the person and does not label or judge. Many out there do - I know this well and I am one of the lucky ones. At least I found out in midlife and had a chance to move forward. It's five years since I was assessed and I'm settled, stable and really enjoy the life I lead. I'm no longer anxious, depressed or enraged. Dr Cubbin's support has helped me weather some intense and traumatic life events and keep steady through it due to proper medication.

5th June 2016
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Since my assessment in 2012, I haven't had a single complaint with the treatment I've received from Dr. Cubbin. Whilst I was trying different medications she was very helpful with suggestions, and listened carefully to what I had to say. Dr. Cubbin is very open to discussing what dose I find most helpful, and even now I've been settled on the same medication for a while, she is open to me switching onto something different if I think it would be more beneficial. She keeps me informed about new drugs as they become available, and is happy to discuss what medications may become available in the future. Her practice manager, Amy Botes, is also incredibly helpful and efficient. When I've needed to request letters regarding my diagnosis or my medication, both she and Dr. Cubbin have been very cooperative. Dr. Cubbin is friendly and professional, and I recommend her very highly.

Short link to review Dr Sally Cubbin: http://iwgc.net/erq8