16th October 2018
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Southampton

I highly recommend Dr. Cubbin to anyone seeking an assessment for adult ADHD. This process has marked a major breakthrough and turning point in my life. Before assessment I felt as though I was slowly drowning - running out of new things to try in order to make progress, focus, and keep on top of everything in my life. Though "successful" on the surface, I was struggling with every aspect of my life, and beginning to seriously impact my wife too. Though she was and is incredibly supportive, she too began to struggle to imagine a way to keep moving forward and avoid what seemed like an inevitable spiral. ADHD cannot be cured, but now that I have begun the process of treatment under Dr. Cubbin's guidance, I am truly seeing real improvements. They are a thousand subtle things that add up to a profound improvement in my quality of life, and my wife's. I was highly dubious that this would work - everything else I have tried has failed. And I was incredibly nervous before the assessment. But Dr. Cubbin listened to me, took me seriously, and helped me understand that I'm not crazy, but suffering from highly treatable neurobiological condition. She is remarkably patient and easy to talk to, and comes across as very understanding and non-judgemental. No doubt this is because she has helped so many people before me and clearly has a very deep insight into the particular struggles of adults with ADHD. Pre and post diagnosis she - along with her excellent practice secretary Mrs Sarah Brown - have been highly responsive and helpful via email, and I feel supported with additional telephone check-ins as I progress through the treatment process. I feel like I can truly look forward to the future again - and actually plan for it effectively now. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Cubbin.

17th July 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Dr Cubbin has helped me a great deal over the course of a lengthy treatment plan for my ADHD. Her initial assessment of me was professional, considered and succinct, and she clarified many of the questions I had about ADHD. Over the following months, she has engaged fully and openly with me about how my treatment is going and showed me what treatment options were available. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to others looking for ADHD diagnosis and treatment.

21st June 2018
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Southampton

After wondering for a number of years if I had ADHD I finally decided to search for a Psychiatrist who specialised in Adult ADHD. After researching numerous options I got in touch with Dr Sally Cubbins. An initial appointment was arranged very quickly and I had a 3 hour assessment where I was diagnosed with ADHD. I worried about sounding needy or embarrassed but Dr Cubbins was highly supportive and made me feel incredibly relieved. Ongoing support was provided which is invaluable both for peace of mind and working through the diagnosis. I can't thank Dr Cubbins enough.

11th May 2018
Written by a patient at Cardinal Clinic

I highly recommend dr Sally Cubbin to anyone who would like to be screened for ADHD. Dr Cubbin has got a wealth of experience in the area. I remember the day of my first appointment. I was feeling very nervous. My main concern was that I would not be taken seriously- me, woman in late 30's, in medical profession, with a fantastic family, but still feeling as a complete failure, with a great sense of underachievement. I kept failing exams, and used to take much longer than others to complete projects. The career progression was slower that expected, despite hard work, motivation and ambitions. That visit was a breakthrough moment of my life. Dr Cubbin listened to my story and was very supportive. The diagnosis of ADHD was made. Dr Cubbin prescribed me a treatment. It usually takes a few weeks to find the most suitable drug and dose. That was the case with me too- all under close supervision of dr Cubbin. Three months down the line, I feel more relaxed, 'the brain fog' has dispersed, my memory has improved. I have stopped making silly mistakes and my thoughts are more organised. My career has progressed. I am less chaotic at home. There is no cure for ADHD. The symptoms are controlled with drugs that need to be taken daily. However the improvement is noticeable. If you think you may suffer from ADHD do not hesitate to contact Dr Sally Cubbin, who is an expert. She will listen to your story and assess you in a non-judgmental way.

3rd May 2018
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Southampton

Dr Cubbin has provided an excellent standard of support during my diagnosis and treatment of ADD. I requested a consultation about ADHD at my local following around four years of investigations for sleep and anxiety related disorders. I had difficulty concentrating, low self-esteem and often fell asleep during the day. After working to improve a lot of symptoms with CBT and better sleeping habits, it became quite apparent that these issues might be related to ADHD - something I had not considered before. A few months later, I had my consultation with Dr Cubbin. Through detailed questionnaires and interviews with myself and with my parents, Dr Cubbin was able to diagnose me with ADD and recommended treatments to my local GP. The process has been thorough and very personal. Dr Cubbin has taken time to discuss my treatment and answer any questions or concerns that I’ve had. Despite receiving a diagnosis quite late at the age of 21, I’ve been able to adjust to the treatment quickly thanks to Dr Cubbin’s ongoing support.