23rd May 2019
Written by a patient at Cardinal Clinic

Dr Cubbin provided a very thorough and in-depth analysis whilst being incredibly easy to speak to. Before meeting in person, Dr. Cubbin had already spoken to both of my parents (which was agreed by all parties before hand). This relieved a lot of pressure from me as I was able to start my consultation, with Dr. Cubbin already having a lot of relevant background information. Rather than relying on just me to describe my school years and the way I was struggling today. On top of this she took the time to go through previous reports and school reports and bring all the information together to diagnose me with ADHD. I felt very confident in her diagnoses and learnt a lot about ADHD and how it was affecting me specifically. From there Dr. Cubbin was very pragmatic in trialling and selecting the right medication for me. I feel very lucky and relieved that we got an effective medication without any negative side effects, first time round. I also trust that this is due to her experience. I highly recommend Dr. Cubbin to anyone who suspects they may have ADHD. What might have been a longwinded and scary experience has been a real positive turning point in my life!

17th April 2019
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

I was referred to Dr Cubbin back in 2015 after a long struggle with sourcing support and eventually diagnosis, and with her support, as well as that of her practice team, I have been able to manage my condition and really turn around my life both professionally, and personally. Dr Cubbin took the time to listen to my concerns, tailor the treatment plan to include CBT, and listened to me throughout the pathway from referral, to diagnosis, to management and ongoing review. Like any medical journey, it has not been without it's challenges, but I have felt reassured that Dr Cubbin cares. Having a clinic that is accessible by telephone, skype, and face-to-face has been most helpful. I must also commend Dr Cubbin for how she has supported the transition to other services as I have moved around the country, something that is very rare in psychiatric care, as it has helped smooth over the bumps in the road that come with changing services. I really feel that I can be myself now; I have learned the joys and pitfalls of my condition, and how to manage them, and for that I am forever grateful to the support of Dr Cubbin.

11th April 2019
Written by a carer at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

I brought my 17 year old daughter to see Dr Cubbin for an ADHD assessment. She had been quite anxious about it before hand, but Dr Cubbin immediately put her at ease and we both trusted her completely. She is highly expert and listened to us with great attention. Dr Cubbin made the diagnosis and really helped us both to understand how this disorder had been impacting on my daughter's life, and what she could now do to get the most out of her A level course. Dr Cubbin was very warm and understanding in her approach, and completely non-judgemental. She gave a clear explanation of both medications and other ways of managing ADHD, and took her time to discuss all the options with their pros and cons. She empowered my daughter to make her own decision about treatment. We both felt that Dr Cubbin was very thorough, expert and that we were in safe hands. We can recommend her without reservation.

19th March 2019
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Southampton

Dr Cubbins is a very accessible Consultant who actively works with me over the management of my ongoing needs. I think I am particularly impressed with her responsiveness when considering changing medication and she really has gone above and beyond in liaising with my new GP surgery. Very knowledgable and reassuring.

18th March 2019
Written by a carer at The Priory Hospital Southampton

A Great big thank-you to Dr.Sally Cubbin for all her help with our son from myself and my husband. It's been a tough journey and I know we couldn't of done it without your help, support and understanding of adult ADHD. Your treatment has been done in a safe and slow careful manner to enable Our son to have a safe and successful outcome. He is now more sociable, confident,and patient. He is less restless, irritable and more organised. ( less of a spaghetti head ) We can all now look forward to the future . Myself and Sons family can't thank Dr. Cubbin enough.