Dr Sally Axelby

• Psychiatry

24th November 2016

I experience Dr Axelby as being a kind and thoughtful psychiatrist. She has good time keeping and communicates with other professionals within the timeframes that are appropriate to my psychiatric needs. I believe she takes into consideration all the relevant factors that contribute to my mental health vulnerabilities and remains strengths focus. I think she also challenges my narratives to help me think about a situation differently. I don't always agree with her formulation but we can tolerate different perspectives. She has advocated for me to have the best support during a difficult time and in doing so has given me permission to also take my mental health needs seriously. She has given support to my family to enable them to understand the situation as well as give hope in crisis. As a family we are grateful for her skills as a psychiatrist to recommend the right medication and appreciate the manner in which she practices her profession.

Nearest Psychiatrists