Dr Sajni Gupta

15th June 2016
Written by a patient at Branch End Surgery

I have only had one appointment with Dr Gupta but found her to be incredibly supportive, listening fully to my symptoms showing empathy and questioning to ensure a solid understanding of a diagnosis made from hospital results. At no point did I feel rushed to keep within a standard time slot, instead found quite the opposite. Dr Gupta spent time reviewing the medication available (benefits & possible side effects) and whilst it has been an unsettling time for me, Dr Gupta has really helped me to get my head around my condition.

10th December 2015
Written by a patient at Branch End Surgery

My appointment with this GP was one of my worst ever at this surgery. The conversation felt a bit patronising and fake. I left this appointment at a loss with no out come or treatment, the GP did not appear to grasp the situation and I was told to monitor and come back if no improvement. I went back after a few days feeling worse and saw another GP at the surgery. I had a chest infection and was duly prescribed treatment- no hassle. There seems to be a massive difference in experiences and does not give me great confidence in this GP at all.