Dr Sajad Yousuf

• Psychiatry

12th May 2017
Written by a patient at Langley Green Hospital

Doesn't care, doesn't listen, discharges patients who are sucicidal, selkf harming or who are homeless and vulnerable. He thinks he's the best doctor in the world, when in fact I've had many and he is the worst. He doesn't take your opinion into consideration. Basically what he says goes, no matter what. He lies constantly. He doresnt seem to be able to understand anyone with a personality disorder, or care for them in a adequate way with respect.

2nd October 2014
Written by a patient at St George's Hospital

I had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting Dr Yousuf, he was rude, overbearing, didn't listen & was full of how important he thought he was. I was being treated as if I was a psych case, suffering from some form of hysteria because my leg kept giving way & because they didn't listen, I've spent nearly four years with a torn ligament! I think the facts speak for themselves! He needs to get over his ego!

Nearest Psychiatrists