Dr Saikat Adhikari

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

24th June 2016
Written by a patient at Broad Lane Surgery

Returned to Hampton for 10 days following surgery for a broken ankle in France. I spoke to the practice manager who arranged for the doctor to ring me in France to ascertain what level of care I would need on my return. He was charming and understanding and arranged for a nurse to call every day to give me an njection and change my dressing. This made my short stay stress free and I am very grateful to both Dr Adhikari and Stephanie Hurwood, the practice manager for their concern, support and action! It is a relief to know I now have a surgery just round the corner from my home in Hampton that I can rely on.

23rd May 2016
Written by a patient at Broad Lane Surgery

I've never felt moved to leave feedback for a doctor before but having see Dr S Adhikari earlier today I really wanted to say thank you. Thank you for caring, for listening and for offering me clear and understandable insight from a medical perspective. I hope you know what a difference you make. I couldn't be more grateful. Katie.

13th May 2016
Written by a carer at Broad Lane Surgery

My father is a patient of Dr Adhikari. The personal attention my father has receive has been very reassuring for me personally. While we continue to work on addressing my fathers concerns, I would like to think he's being seen by a very thoughtful and caring Dr.

7th April 2016
Written by a patient at Broad Lane Surgery

Dr Adhikari is excellent in all respects that a patient could wish for.

29th March 2016
Written by a patient at Broad Lane Surgery

Dr Adhikari spends time listening and is so patient. Excellent attention!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »