Dr Sahar Al-Khashaly

3rd May 2017
Written by a patient at The Ching Way Medical Centre

This Doctor has some serious issues. Very aggressive and argumentative (I would have never thought you can actually describe a GP with this words!) Firstly she demands that you agree for her to record the visit, then whatever you say she accuses you of doing things and question you as if she is a police officer! She left me in tears twice when I had a bad luck and been given an emergency appointment with her. I can believe that person like this works as a doctor where sometimes you really need to see someone kind and understanding. I am an adult , but I would be scared to see this horrible women again. Wish that someone sends her for some calming classes perhaps...

2nd February 2017
Written by a patient at The Ching Way Medical Centre

There are some pretty clear signs that dr Sahar Al-Khashaly has real anger issues! Asking her questions would only get her terribly angry. She lacked patience, didn`t even try listening! Very unpleasant and hysterical way of communicating! She is currently working in Leyton Orient Practice Polyclinic. My family and I changed the Polyclinic because of her, my kids were afraid to talk to her. To be honest - me as well.

4th December 2015
Written by a patient at The Ching Way Medical Centre

She is a very good GP. She listen everything that you want to say, asks the right questions, gives you options. She really takes patients very serious. I wish that I met her before.