7th December 2018
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

Dr Chaudhary was totally professional and really took great interest and help in my health issues. She's amazing... and got the ball rolling with further tests with my condition of heamachromatosis.

3rd December 2018
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

Saema explained in detail my blood test results so I could understand them and put my mind at rest. She explained all I needed to know was not rushed, took her time and I felt very comfortable in her presence.

19th November 2018

15th September 2018
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

Miss Saema Chaudhary was nothing but excellent in her bedside manner and care. She ensured that I felt as comfortable as possible before, during and after my procedure. I can only wish that all my experiences in hospital are approached in the same way.

22nd August 2018
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

I was extremeley anxious prior to my recent appointment and Dr Chaudhary communicated clearly the possible treatment and outcomes of my symptoms is a way which I understood and helped put my mind at rest. I was impressed with her manner, the level of care and time she took during my recent appointment.

Short link to review Dr Saema Umar Chaudhary: http://iwgc.net/egorr