Dr Saema Umar Chaudhary

• Haematology

« 1 2 3 4 »

20th May 2019
Written by a patient at Croydon University Hospital

On my first visit I was impressed by the attention and care in reading my medical history since September 2017. Dr Chaudhary immediately arranged to do an extraction of bone marrow for further examination. Whilst performing the extraction there was a sense of calm and consideration. Every procedure was explained which made me very comfortable. All necessary appointments were made promptly and possible outcomes and treatments were carefully described. This all helped me to feel resssured

16th May 2019
Written by a patient at Croydon University Hospital

Dr Chaudhary was really good at explaining everything - what had been done, results, what could be done next. Also very good at encouraging responses and questions. I did not feel rushed - even though the doctor was running very late, the impression I had was that the most important thing was the patient, not the time.

15th May 2019
Written by a patient at Croydon University Hospital

Dr Chaudhary has been very helpful from the start.She listening attentively to me and made detailed notes and she took time to explain things to me too.

14th May 2019
Written by a patient at Croydon University Hospital

Dr Chaudhary has been very helpful from the start,she has listened and explained exactly what is wrong with me and told me about all options for treatment, appointments have always been quick and she has set up start of treatment for me to get things moving, it's great to know that the doctor is there for you and is listening to all my concerns.

14th May 2019
Written by a patient at Croydon University Hospital

Dr Chaudhary, made me feel quickly at ease. I was very impressed, on our first meeting today, that she made the time to thoroughly review my case (since 2017) giving me time to correct any errors/misunderstandings and for us to discuss options. She is very thorough, professional and clearly customer focussed. It was good to meet such a great addition to your team.

« 1 2 3 4 »