Dr Saema Umar Chaudhary

Locum Registrar Haematology.

3rd December 2018
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

Saema explained in detail my blood test results so I could understand them and put my mind at rest. She explained all I needed to know was not rushed, took her time and I felt very comfortable in her presence.

19th November 2018

15th September 2018
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

Miss Saema Chaudhary was nothing but excellent in her bedside manner and care. She ensured that I felt as comfortable as possible before, during and after my procedure. I can only wish that all my experiences in hospital are approached in the same way.

22nd August 2018
Written by a patient at Lister Hospital

I was extremeley anxious prior to my recent appointment and Dr Chaudhary communicated clearly the possible treatment and outcomes of my symptoms is a way which I understood and helped put my mind at rest. I was impressed with her manner, the level of care and time she took during my recent appointment.

19th April 2018
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

We had never met before until today 19.04.19 but within 15mins Dr Chaudhary had asked a series of questions that provided her with an excellent analysis of my issues relating to Idiopathic Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia. She was able to diagnose a deterioration of my blood condition and offered a range of further treatment including a bone marrow test; possible further steriods and potential removal of my spleen which was enlarged. This analysis was tracked back to August 2016 when I had a blood transfusion at Ipswich Hospital because my Hb had dropped to 65. It did rise to 141 but has now dropped to 81. Ipswich hospital have been excellent in monitoring my progress initially through Dr Chalmers. I saw Dr Chaudhary at the end of a very tiring day for her yet she was unsparing and very diligent in the use of her time. High praise!

Short link to review Dr Saema Umar Chaudhary: http://iwgc.net/egorr