Dr Sachin Khurjekar

26th May 2018
Written by a patient at Honeypot Medical Centre

Dr Khurjekar always listened, never rushed appointments and made sure I got the correct diagnosis for what I now know to be a very rare swallowing disorder. I used to see him at the The Honeypot Centre and I know he is greatly missed.

15th February 2018
Written by a patient at Oxgate Gardens Surgery

I had a mark on my nose and had told many doctors about it. It was barley looked at and then only from across the desk. As soon as I mentioned it to Dr Khurjekar he got up from his chair to take a look and sent me for tests. It had been there for some time so I was relieved. As it happens I was not there to see him for that problem but he still took the time where others had not. I have since had the Basel cell carcinoma removed from my nose and I am very great full to him. Jean Connor

4th January 2018
Written by a patient at Oxgate Gardens Surgery

My wife and I feel that Dr Khurjekar has all the attributes of a good GP Doctor and his particular skill is in the way he shows such empathy for you as a patient.

13th June 2017
Written by a patient at Oxgate Gardens Surgery

I recently went into the surgery (Oxgate Gardens) and met Dr. K for the first time. From the moment he came to the waiting area and called out my name to when I was being seen, Dr. K was very pleasant, easy to talk to. He listened to me patiently and asked me questions. I felt relaxed and comfortable, and left feeling seen to. What an absolute joy! Thank you Doctor K. One doesn't want to have to be ill but if I visit again, I shall be asking for you!

13th May 2016
Written by a patient at Honeypot Medical Centre

Dr K has the ability to make one feel totally at ease. I have chronic cardiac disease and he always found time to discuss with me my condition and provide advice. Problem is that I've just tried to get an appointment with him at the Honeypot and was told that he no longer works there. If you see this, Dr K, I'd like to wish you well and thank you for your help in the past. I'll miss you.

1 mile