Dr Sachin Khurjekar

13th June 2017
Written by a patient at Oxgate Gardens Surgery

I recently went into the surgery (Oxgate Gardens) and met Dr. K for the first time. From the moment he came to the waiting area and called out my name to when I was being seen, Dr. K was very pleasant, easy to talk to. He listened to me patiently and asked me questions. I felt relaxed and comfortable, and left feeling seen to. What an absolute joy! Thank you Doctor K. One doesn't want to have to be ill but if I visit again, I shall be asking for you!

13th May 2016
Written by a patient at Honeypot Medical Centre

Dr K has the ability to make one feel totally at ease. I have chronic cardiac disease and he always found time to discuss with me my condition and provide advice. Problem is that I've just tried to get an appointment with him at the Honeypot and was told that he no longer works there. If you see this, Dr K, I'd like to wish you well and thank you for your help in the past. I'll miss you.

18th November 2014

A model Gp who is always very professional and thorough in his practice. Always makes me feel comfortable and feel that he has time to listen to my complaints even though I know he is very busy. Always very reassuring and explains every prescription. I have been registered with Gp surgeries for over forty years and seen many Gps but he was the one who managed to diagnose me correctly with a very rare disease. A very knowledgeable doctor.

1 mile