Dr Sabri Trepca

3rd July 2017
Written by a carer at Addison Road Medical Practice

We have now moved to a different borough but must just say as im mums carer that doctor trepca was an exceptional doctor. We were very sad when he left not long before our move.mum has dementia the depths he went to to communicate with her and thoroughness with everything were outstanding.he is a very thoughtful doctor with attention to detail and follow through.i really cant praise him enough and will be a credit to where he has moved on to. We wish him all the best for the future.

3rd July 2017
Written by a patient at Addison Road Medical Practice

I really liked Dr Trepeca. The first GP in a long time who I felt listened and actually 'cared' and who tried to help improve your life and symptoms etc. I was very upset that he had left Addison Road Practice. Does anyone know where he has gone?

25th July 2016
Written by a patient at Addison Road Medical Practice

He is an amazing Doctor. So sad to see him go. As he has gone now, I shall also leave the practice as will my whole family. A very honest. caring and dedicated doctor. He worked hard and was always very kind, considerate and helpful.

29th February 2016
Written by a patient at Addison Road Medical Practice

Dr Trepca is the best GP ever. He always listen and care about patients. I was really upset when I was find out he left the Addison road surgery. I wish him all the best behalf of my all family.

2nd February 2016
Written by a patient at Addison Road Medical Practice

Have just heard Dr Trepca has left Addison Road. Very sad to see him go. Found him to be a very caring and generous doctor. I wish him the in his next practice.