Dr Sabri Trepca

25th July 2016
Written by a patient at Addison Road Medical Practice

He is an amazing Doctor. So sad to see him go. As he has gone now, I shall also leave the practice as will my whole family. A very honest. caring and dedicated doctor. He worked hard and was always very kind, considerate and helpful.

29th February 2016
Written by a patient at Addison Road Medical Practice

Dr Trepca is the best GP ever. He always listen and care about patients. I was really upset when I was find out he left the Addison road surgery. I wish him all the best behalf of my all family.

2nd February 2016
Written by a patient at Addison Road Medical Practice

Have just heard Dr Trepca has left Addison Road. Very sad to see him go. Found him to be a very caring and generous doctor. I wish him the in his next practice.

2nd March 2015
Written by a patient at Addison Road Medical Practice

You couldn't ask for a more respectful doctor than Dr Trepca. I was a patient of Dr Trepca for years before I moved areas. He is relentlessly kind and patient despite working in a very busy practice. I always felt that I could trust him implicitly. His expert medical knowledge is evident, alongside his attention and advice to include all round care and well-being. A naturally gifted communicator, you couldn't expect any more from an NHS GP than the high quality of service that Dr Trepca provides. His consultations are agile, allowing a full consultation in the limited time available. A very conscientious doctor.

7th February 2015
Written by a patient at Addison Road Medical Practice

I've only seen Dr Trepca once, so this is early days. But we started off well ! When I came into the room he turned round to face me and smiled, which immediately reduced my anxiety and made me feel that here was someone who would listen to me. He didn't waste any time but slowed down whenever I asked him something - I didn't feel rushed. He seemed thorough and didn't push drugs at me, giving me some useful exercises (for my back) which I could easily do at home, with the option of painkillers if I wanted them.