Dr Sabri Trepca

13th June 2018
Written by a patient at Somers Town Medical Centre

I used to hate going to the GP as the doctors at the GP did not seem to be knowledgable that much and they just wanted to finish their job and go home. But ever since Dr Sabri Trepca started working at Somers Town Medical Centre I do not mind going at all, I appreciate the effort and work he puts in to when he is with a patient. Myself and my family are very happy with the service provided by Dr Sabri Trepca and we appreciate the help and advice that he has given us with whatever we need help with. Thank you.

23rd May 2018
Written by a patient at Addison Road Medical Practice

Doctor Trepca is the best GP I have even seen, he is kind, respectful and genuinely cares about his patients. I was absolutely gutted when he left Addison Road, I left the practice. Addison road have lost an exceptional GP along with loyal patients.

3rd July 2017
Written by a carer at Addison Road Medical Practice

We have now moved to a different borough but must just say as im mums carer that doctor trepca was an exceptional doctor. We were very sad when he left not long before our move.mum has dementia the depths he went to to communicate with her and thoroughness with everything were outstanding.he is a very thoughtful doctor with attention to detail and follow through.i really cant praise him enough and will be a credit to where he has moved on to. We wish him all the best for the future.

3rd July 2017
Written by a patient at Addison Road Medical Practice

I really liked Dr Trepeca. The first GP in a long time who I felt listened and actually 'cared' and who tried to help improve your life and symptoms etc. I was very upset that he had left Addison Road Practice. Does anyone know where he has gone?

25th July 2016
Written by a patient at Addison Road Medical Practice

He is an amazing Doctor. So sad to see him go. As he has gone now, I shall also leave the practice as will my whole family. A very honest. caring and dedicated doctor. He worked hard and was always very kind, considerate and helpful.

Short link to review Dr Sabri Trepca: http://iwgc.net/egeyd