Dr Sabeena Foster

14th December 2017

Not to be trusted.Makes huge, enormous errors at the detriment to people's health and lives!abrupt, rude, and sarcastic approach.Has no time for patients.Does not care.Does not listen.Highly unfair.Do not trust foster with your health.I am disgusted and I have been twice now treated so very badly by this go.I urge patients to please never trust this gp.My experience of her is all bad, and has seriously impacted on my life, and she has misdiagnosed, which has delayed me getting help.She also, previously gave me an eye prescription, which was incorrect, and which enhanced and prolonged my eye problem!I had to see a second gp, who corrected her error, but it meant my eyes had suffered more than they needed to.Regarding her recent misdiagnosis, I had no choice but to see foster, otherwise I would have not chosen her.She made a dreadful, way off the mark, misdiagnosis, which has left me always having to explain to subsequent doctors how wrong she has been.Her enormous misdiagnosis has so badly and so wrongly influenced other doctors, and has hindered me from getting proper help.I have got a physical injury.Without giving me any time, foster so wrongly and so rudely ignored my intelligent explanation of how I came to have changed physical health.foster was so disrespectful, ignorant, and uncaring in not hearing all I tried to intelligently say.foster said so inadvertently, without tests, that I was making things up.I am fair,decent, hard working and honest.I do not make anything up.I spoke to foster in good faith and she twisted things, refused to listen, and did not do her job.She has seriously done me a serious injustice.Be wary of ever seeing foster.My review is heartfelt and truthful.I am now so wrongly treated by others, due to foster being so rash and never listening.she has made a terrible misdiagnosis.I have now got an up hill struggle to get help.gps do make mistakes, but it's not them who then have to suffer.I have a physical health problem, which foster so wrongly and so defiantly ignored.She has forced me to be mistreated by other doctors, as she has so wrongly disregarded my intelligent description of my symptoms.foster's gross misdiagnosis is such a huge blunder that I wonder how she has the nerve to go on hiding it.This review is true and others need to be warned.My review is to help others, to warn others, and to hope others don't see foster, and thus to prevent such misdiagnosis happening to others and ruining their chances of getting treatment when they have a physical health problem.Do not trust foster with your precious health.

Short link to review Dr Sabeena Foster: http://iwgc.net/eeo6n