dr-s-walayat-hussain

Dr S Walayat Hussain

25th August 2021

Excellent dr with excellent staff, providing a service second to none. thank you and keep up the good work.

11th August 2021

Dr. Hussain recently removed a SCC from my right shoulder. From the initial consultation, through the surgery and to the final telephone conversation re the histology, he was absolutely brilliant. He kept me informed throughout, was always concerned and clearly explained the present & future procedures.

1st August 2021

Dr Hussein recently removed a mole from my lower lip with excellent results. 4 weeks after surgery the tiny stitches have dissolved and there is scarcely a trace of the operation site and I am confident that in another couple of weeks it will be completely undetectable. Dr Hussein put me completely at ease during the procedure, which was painless and quick following the local anaesthetic. The stitches he used were barely visible. I am extremely pleased with the result. Dr Hussein has restored my smile.

Written by a private patient at Chapel Allerton Hospital
28th July 2021

I have found Dr Hussain to be superb in every respect.

13th July 2021

Great Job well done with care and efficiency

Dr S Walayat Hussain was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I am a Consultant Dermatologist and Specialist Dermatological & Mohs Micrographic Surgeon based in Leeds where I lead the skin cancer service. I am secretary of the British Society for Dermatological Surgery and have a research interest in optimising surgical techniques that provide patients with the best results.

Short link to review Dr S Walayat Hussain: http://iwgc.net/efugi