Dr Ruveneko Pswarayi

13th September 2016
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

Sadly this Dr does not listen to the patient she is rude to the point of being obnoxious! I feel like I was ther wasting her time. Even if I was very ill I would not wish to see her again, I will wait, see a different dr

22nd October 2015
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

My experience with this doctor was unbelievably bad. I have been a patient at eversley medical centre for all of my life and this was the worst experience i had there. Dr Pswarayi has great difficulty expressing empathy and understanding. After explaining my problems I got the impression that she was not taking on board what I was saying. Her body language was very closed and it appeared that she was fed up and agitated. She was so very rude to me and told me to "stop!" When I was explaining how I felt to her. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone, and in my opinion she brings down the great reputation that eversley medical centre has.

31st October 2014
Written by a patient at Eversley Medical Centre

Personally, I was disappointed with Dr Pswarayi's behavior. She listens to the first minute you talk, asks a question, does not explore the problem and then she surprises you with a finishing line! I believe she should work on her approach with the client as well as well. She does not greet, introduce herself or smile. She should put extra minute exploring with her client the actual problem and inform them with her clinical judgement. client should leave her clinic understanding his problem and feeling cared for!