Dr Rupert Negus

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

24th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

I was under the care of Dr negus recently on 8 north for alcohol withdrawal seizures i was extremely scared he would judge me for my symptoms as I'm only young and amy ginger through a lot of stuff in my life but i can honestly say he was the most kindest man listened to what I had to say told he I'm not to worry and his team will make me better and they truly did after 8 days on the ward it was tough but if it wasn't for the help of Dr negus in wouldn't of got through it all

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

He made many mistakes on my case and I ended up suffering a great deal due to lack of attention and further tests to resolve my medical problem. Greatly disappointed and let down .

20th December 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal Free Hospital

I have been under the expert care of Dr negus since late 2013 and honestly he has been excellent He always makes an effort to help in any way he can even over the telephone!! Dr Negus is one of a kind and I am very lucky to have him as my doctor.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists